Chapter 11: Back To School

Chapter 11: Back to school

Ellas POV

I was woken up at 7:15. Leah had been woken up by dad before he left for work. She was in the shower so while I waited for me to go in I went to my wardrobe to get out my uniform.  

I got in the shower as soon as Leah came it and then got dressed quickly. I did my hair and make-up and then went to help Leah do hers ready for her school day and meeting Liam. She smiled weekly. I could tell that she was nervous yet excited. She told me that she hoped everything would be ok and that she will have a great school day with Liam at her side. I replied by saying that she shouldn't worry and that it will all be fine.

We walked down to the kitchen to eat breakfast. We had toast with butter and jam then we drank a glass of apple juice. We left home by 8:05 to make sure that we were at Leah's school by 8:20. I drove her in my car and parked in on of the spaces. I gave her a quick supportive smile and told her I'll pick her up at the end of school. She hopped out the car and I saw that she headed over to a bench of kids by the entrance. I recognized a few of her friends: Katie, Georgia and Alexa. There were a few boys that I couldn't make out who they were. But then I saw him. Liam was standing in the middle of them, so they must have been his mates. When Leah got closer to them I saw that Liam looked up and smiled and then walked up to her and put his arm around her waist.

It wasn't for I while that I realized that I had been sitting in my car for 15 minutes staring at my little sister and all her friends. I drove out of the school grounds and headed for town. Off to another day at work. Nothing special.

Leah's POV

I jumped out of Ella's car and headed for the entrance of the school when I spotted my friends at a bench with Liam's friends. I changed my direction and headed over there. I quickened my pace a little without looking silly. Then he came out of the crowd and spotted me. He walked over and placed his arm around my waist and whispered something in my ear "Hello girlfriend" he smiled and then looked for wood. I returned the smile and said hello back.

We got to the bench and Katie called me over. I went to her leaving Liam with his mates. She nudged my arm as to tell me 'what's going on with you and Liam' or that sort of thing. I smiled and than pretended I didn't know what she was going on about. "Come on Leah, tell" she urged and I told her the story in brief, knowing that Liam was possibly listening in. They made their 'Oooo' and 'Awww' sounds during the story. Once I had finished we headed to our form rooms. Liam have me a kiss on my cheek and said that he would meet me in English. It was only second lesson so I didn't need to wait long. Katie and I headed off while Alexa and Georgia went to their form rooms.

First lesson was History. I sat next to Katie and we talked about me and Liam the whole way through it. We had a substitute teacher and we were watching a movie that we saw last lesson so we were not missing out on anything. Besides the teacher was an older lady and struggled with hearing so she could tell us off for talking quietly.  

I practically skipped to English. Liam had saved a seat next to him for me and I willingly took it. I got out my stuff and talked to him about lunch (where I would meet him in the canteen) until the teacher came in. We sat down and we held hands under the table. It was really cute I thought. We were at the back of the classroom so it was hard for our teacher to see what we were doing and then no one else behind us could see. Once we were doing work we had to let go of hands as I needed to use my right hand for writing. We answered the questions on the sheet and then talked for a while until class was over.

It was soon lunch and I met Liam and our friends at a table in the top left of the canteen. I walked over with my tray which had my lunch on and sat down next to him. I sipped on my lemonade and ate my chopped fruit and then my cookie. We all talked about meeting up this weekend. once we had all finished eating we made our way o the bench outside to talk more. I stood with Liam's arms around my waist leaning his head on my shoulder. I relayed liked us being so close. It was comforting.