Chaperter 23: Suprise Part 2: ELLA

So sorry for the long wait I truly apologize. But I said I was going to upload my stories in curtsey of my BIRTHDAY!!!!.

It's a long chapter so I hope you all enjoy it. Please comment/vote and fan me. They are all appreciated :)

Enjoy

---------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 23: Suprise

Part 2 = ELLA

Jacobs POV

I was just stopping the car when I heard it. A loud echoing scream full of pain and scared. "JAKE!!" she cried. I got out the car and saw Ella's car parked already but the side. No. Not my Ella. I paced into the forest. "ELLA!!" I shouted. And ran to where she would be. Our house. Where else would she be. I came to the clearing.

There she was. Her beautiful blooded body laying on the blood stained grass. "ELLA NOO!!" I shouted in pain, hurt as I ran over to her. I knelt down to her side. She still had a heartbeat but it it was deadly quiet. I picked her up and held her close to me. I almost ran to the car but not so I would hurt her even more than the state she was already in.

"J... Jake?" Ella said softly, almost a whisper. She had her eyes closed and she tried turning he head. "Shhh, Ella it's going to be ok. I've got you and I am going to do whatever it takes to make you better. Please stay with me." she clung to her stomach. Her hand was covered in blood. She tried to talk again "Jake, Jake. I... I love you" Ella kept trying to speak and was chocking trying to breath. "Ella, stop. Don't talk, you need to rest. Ella I love you but you need to rest." I kissed her head.

I slammed open the car door and laid Ella on the back seat. I drove carefully and fast to the nearest hospital. Thankfully it was only ten minutes away but with my driving it might only take around seven.

I Reached for my phone, grabbing it from the passengers seat and dialed Conner. Come on Conner, pick up, pick up. After the second beep he picked up at last. "Hey Jake, what's up"

"Conner, something bad happened to Ella. I need you to meet me with the family at the hospital. Please hurry Conner" I begged.

"Jake, what happened is she ok?"

"Conner no time for questions and answers, I need you to do this. Ok, NOW!"

"Ok I am leaving right now. Bye Jake. Good luck" I hung up the phone and pulled into the hospital. I parked in the closest place I could and went to get Ella out from the back seat. "Jacob?..." she muttered.

"Ella. It's going to be ok. Your going to be ok. Please be ok." I whispered trying to calm her down. I cradled her to my chest and heard her ache in pain.

I walked to the door and up to the counter. "Please, you must help me. My fiancée has been hurt, I don't know how but she is badly injured and she needs treating right away" I was sobbing. The nurse could see the pain in my eyes and Ella in my arms, hardly conscious. A doctor walked by and saw what had happened. He didn't ask any questions just told me to follow him. I did so and he led me down a corridor and into a room.

"Lay her down let me take a look"I looked at him and he nodded. I placed her down on the bed. Ella's whole side was covered in blood. It had stained her top, down her jeans and mine as well from where I held her. Ella turned her head to me. Eyes hardly open. "Jake... What happened?" she spoke. I was at her side and took hold of her hand.

"Ella, your safe now. It's going to be ok" I reassured her but wasn't convinced myself yet.

"Don't leave me. Promise you won't leave" she cried and tears fell down her face.