15

CarvieandCamfia, that video is dedicated to you!!!!!!!

AZA POV

By the time Jay manages to calm Mal down, she's halfway through knocking demolishing a building! Jay doesn't seem surprised and I highly believe he isn't. Mal has got that look in her eyes like  she's going to do something reckless. If I wasn't scared before, I'm scared now.

JAY POV

"Mal, are you okay now?" I ask her quietly. She shuts her eyes and clenches her fists together. "No. Jay I'm sick of our lives not being ours. We're always busy and I barely get to be with you just us. No one else. I want to do something about it, and I fully intend to do that." "Um, like what?" I ask. She opens her eyes again and her expression changes to malicous. "First off, the Prisoner situation needs to be taken care of." "We're using Lola's plan right?" Aza asks. Mal laughs and it sounds like the laugh she used when she was still evil. "Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa no! I'm going over there and I'm going to wipe them out once and for all like my mom should have done from the start!" She says with determination. 

"Am I aloud to come with on this lovely heist?" I ask. She nods. "We have to get my ring." She says. "Are you sure that's a good plan? What are you going to do if they attack you?" Mal gives him the look.(Picture below)

 "I'll just kick them where they don't want to be kicked

 "I'll just kick them where they don't want to be kicked." She says. He holds up his hands in mock defeat. "What are you going to do after you take care of them?" "Then there's the situation of Harry,Gil, and Uma." "After them?" "Magically turning those two living Rulers into Coronation Age." "Then after all of that?" Aza says Mal very curiously. 

"Leaving!" "Leaving where?" "Why are you so curious?" Mal asks glaring at Aza suspiously. Aza shrugs. "Where will you go?" Aza asks again. "I don't know." "Jay, you're fully okay with this?" He asks turning towards me. I nod. "I already talked to Mal about it." He doesn't know that Mal and I can talk to each other through our brains so we don't always have to speak. 

"Back to Auradon Prep?" Mal makes a frusted growling noise and I shake my head at Aza and I take Mal's hand and pull her away towards our house. "Let's get this attack on our Government started." I say into her ear. She grins and we take off running towards our house. We go up to the door and I open it with the key. 

We quickly run through our huge house until we stop at the secret entrance leading into what we call the room. Basically it's a storeroom/safehouse area in case someone decides to attack us. We scramble inside, and Mal cautiously picks up her dragon ring. She scrunches up and I can tell the pain from the burning locket is hurting her. 

I hug her and when she hugs me back, I can feel the locket press against my neck and it's burning hot! "Mal, maybe you should take the locket off until it stops burning." I suggest. She nods but when she touches the clasp to take it off she screams and drops her hands. I gently take her hands, and I inspect her finger tips. They have burn marks and when Mal brushes her hand against mine, she winces in pain. "So until we get out of here, I guess the no necklace is not an option." I say. She nods and she places her dragon ring carefully above her wedding ring and engagment rings on her ring finger. 

She grabs two draw string bags and hands me one. She opens it, and she places her spellbook inside as well as her tiara,her mom's staff,and several more of royal things. She then gives me all the stuff that we had to put down here that belongs to me. Once we take everything and put them in our respected bags, we hurry out of the room. 

"Jay, I'm going to miss this house." She says as we pack up all of our stuff from our house. "I am too. I wish there was some way to bring it with us." I say. She straightenings up and her bag drops onto the bed in our room. "Jay, that's it! You're a genius!" She says and she leans over and wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me. "I mean, what did I do that makes me a genius?" I ask blushing. "Bringing the house with us. I have my spellbook, and I can shrink our house and bring it with us! Come on! We have so much to do!" She says happily. 

We run out to the front of our house. She grabs my hand and she recites a spell, and sure enough our house shrinks. "What about all our stuff that we didn't pack?" I ask her as she picks up our house and puts it in her bag. "It's still inside. Don't worry it's not damaged unless it was damaged beforehand. Now, tending to this buisness of the Prisoners." She says staring off into the distance. 

"Where do you think you're going?" A confident voice rings out. Mal and I turn and standing there is Gil, Harry, Ben,Evie,Carlos, and an Uma with her hands on her hips. Mal rolls her eyes at the sight of Ben and Evie. "No where." I say. "Tell us the truth." Ben says. "It's none of your buisness." Mal says sassily. "Actually Mal it is. I'm the King." "Well I'm the Queen of this ground you happen to be standing on." Mal fires back at Ben. 

"Well I'm the King of all the nations in the world." Ben says and Mal snorts. "Please. You're the King of all the nations in Auradon! This is the Island of the Lost. This is a whole seperate nation that Jay and I are King and Queen of! So back off you prissy prince!" She fires back and she whips around to face the opposite way. "Why is it so secret?" Ben asks after a long silence. "Because this is all because of you Ben." Mal says as she turns around. 

There are tears in her eyes and she steps closer to me so she's shoulder to shoulder with me. "It is?" Ben asks in a high pitched voice and it takes me a lot to stop from snickering out loud. "Yes Ben. It is. It's all your fault everything happened. Jay and I getting married and falling in love. Us becoming King and Queen. Those 4 rulers that came. Us being miserable. It's all because of you. You think it's not your fault that we got stuck here, but it is Ben. You just are too blind to see it. You forced us to come over to the Isle even when I tried and tried to tell you that we'd be forced to get married and rule the Isle as King and Queen. You should check your secruity cameras back to this very exact day 11 months ago." Mal says quietly and she gently pulls me away. Away towards the edge of town where there's nothing but forest for miles and miles around until the begining of water. 

That's where the Prisoners are located. At the end of the Island. There's no escape unless you know how to swim, or you get a boat. The water is so brutel the only escape way is to drown or someone magic get you out. There's only one massive cave that lurks near the edge, and if you go close enough, you can hear the sounds of people pounding on the metal prison bars.