Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"um, I'm not quite sure. I don't know what Taylor would do if I left, and I don't know what I would do if she didn't come." I blurt out.

"Well you could bring Taylor with you, it would be an experience for both of you" Andrea suggests,

"mm, I'll have to ask Taylor I guess" "Ask me what?" Taylor glares at her unaware if it's a bad thing

"If you want to come with me to Vidcon, it could be an experience" I say.

"Maybe, we'll talk about this later, k?" She already turns around talking to Jenn and Andrea's friend before I could speak.

I feel someone's eyes burning at me, I look up and see Connor with an unamused look and rolls his eyes at me. What did I do?

The last I checked I've never talked to him, what's his problem? Jeez. I should try to maybe talk to him right?

"So, Connor what are you getting to eat?" I try,

".. A sandwich" he continues to still text on his phone making no eye contact

"oh, what kind?" I keep trying, yet see him roll his eyes..

He seriously needs to stop rolling his eyes or I will pull them out and feed them to goats.

Connor grunts, "a sandwich, now can you leave me alone I'm trying to text a friend here"

I can feel the awkwardness surround me, but it's not the first to be talked like this before.

"Oh, who ya texting to?"

"A fucking friend, okay?! Leave me alone!" I feel everyone's eyes at us, I stare down at my hands as if there something so interesting there besides air.

A moment later I get a text from Andrea, "you okay? What happened?"

Me:I'm fine, but I honestly don't know, he was glaring at me so I only asked him a few questions then he shouted at me

Seconds later

Andrea: I'm sorry, I don't think you guys have ever even talked to besides just a few minutes ago..

Me: yup, maybe he's just having a bad day

Andrea: mm, idk I'll ask KiKi or Con later. But I hope you're okay❤️

Me: okay.. And yeah I am, it's not the first time to be talked like this I'm use to it (:

I look up at Andrea and see her reaction to reading my text, she looks confused, maybe on what I said last.

Well it's the truth, it's in the past though, no one needs to live in the past anymore, you live in the moments. But I will have to face them again some time, one day, after all these years. I admit, I miss one but that's one. Not both.

We all carry on with the lunch, I of course don't talk to anyone, no surprise there. We finish and head to O2L's house.

-

-

-

What happened in her past? Comment what you think?