Chapter 10

WHOA 2 chapters in ONE day?! Yeah funny thing is I'm suppose to study right now for my science exam but I felt bad for not posting very much :/ chapter 9 got deleted before I saved it to even post it so that's why it got delayed, I'm sorry. So here's chapter 10 for ya (:

Chapter 10

Katie's POV

We arrived around 2 hours ago and we are just about to leave for the airport to pick up Sam, Trevor, and Ricardo. I grab Taylor's arm and skip along together with Ricky next to Taylor, to the rental van.

"I call the back seat with Taylor!" Ricky grins

"Us too" Kian says for himself and Jc

"I guess I'm taking the front"

"Uh.. So I'm driving?" Connor says looking annoyed.. But then to a fake smiling attitude? Uh okay

_______________

Later

_______________

"We're not, no we're not friends, nor have we ever been" the radio plays Friends by Ed Sheeran

This is by far my favourite song by him right now, as I usually do I start humming to the song keeping myself calm. Usually when I meet new people I get so nervous wondering if they secretly hate my guts, Taylor is always there for me when I meet new people so I won't feel so scared. But I feel as if this time it's going to be.. Different? I'm not really looking forward to this

The song ends by now and I feel eyes burning at me, I turn around slowly and see Taylor and the guys grinning at me along with Ricky recording me on his camera. Awkward. I see on the side of my eyes Connor staring at me as well while trying to drive, what? A girl can't be free these days??

"Uh.. Hi" I awkwardly smile with a wave at the boys and the camera, I turn around and lean my head on the window.

__________

I feel something or someone touch me, I slowly open my eyes and see Connors elbow touch mine. This may be the first time Connor and I have ever touched each other.. Just shows how close we are... Sarcasm intended

The car stops for a red light and Connor looks at me with an unfamiliar look I've seen.. It's not an annoyed look or disgusted one either.. This is strange.

Connor looks down at our elbows touching, I slowly move my elbow away but Connor slides his hand down and catches my hand and holds my hand.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING? IM LITERALLY MENTALLY RUNNING AROUND IN MY HEAD, DOESNT HE HATE ME?? SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING??

I turn around and stare at Taylor hinting some shit is happening, yeah we have codes.

I stare besides myself, then down and back up at Taylor signalling 'Connor. Look down. LOOK.' I watch her eyes move, catching on what I'm signing to her, her eyes bulge out she dives straight for her phone. I instantly get a text.

Taylor: WHAT THE FUCK DUDE??

Me: I DONT EVEN FUCKING KNOW!!

She replies seconds later

Taylor: EXPLAIN PLEASE!

Me: I woke up, looked at my elbow saw were touching. He looked down and saw too, I moved my arm and he grabbed it and is now HOLDING MY HAND!!

Me: WHAT DO I DO?!

Taylor hasn't responded in seconds? I look back to check and see her showing Ricky our conversation, Ricky looks up and just laughs at me. Thanks Ricky. -.- when I get home I'm putting you on my death list. Yeah that's right, death list.

I turn back and look down seeing his hands still hold mine, WHAT DO I DO? Should I like move my hand away? Well.. That would make things awkward. Well Fuck.

I make a move and hesitantly move my hand more comfortably with his so we lock hands instead of him just holding my hand, he looks down confused then at me. We stare for a few moments at each other but feels like hours, not remembering that our friends are around us, as if were the only ones.

*knock, knock* I jump and turn around and see Kian grin slickly at me, wait why's he out of the car?

I look around and see were at the airport, ohh. Mental face palm.

I look back at our hands and quickly let go and get out of the car, oh my god I just know that they're all going to mock us for it. Way to go Connor.