Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Connors POV

*Before the drive*

As we all walk to the car Katie is skipping infront of me, ugh. She's such a child sometimes.

I roll my eyes then suddenly feel a nudge in my arm, "dude remember our deal? Be nice to her." Jc glares at me

I once again roll my eyes, everyone decides where they're sitting and of course Katie just happens to sit in the from with me. Is she trying to kill me?!

I ask, "uh.. So I'm driving?" I give an annoyed look but then again I remember I have to be "happy" I give a fake smile to Katie, but she didn't give me any emotion to me.. She didn't look confused like she usually does, hm I think she understands that I hate her so why should I even try??

Later as I'm driving the song Friends by Ed Sheeran plays on the radio, moments later I hear Katie hum to the music, to be honest she doesn't sound that bad but she's humming after all..

The song ends and everyone stares at her as if they're astounded I don't know why, it's not like she was good or anything

"Uh.. Hi" She awkwardly smiles and waves at Taylor and the boys and Ricky's camera, She turned back around and leaned her head on the window slowly falling asleep.

I move my elbow and I touch Katie's elbow, this has got to be the first time Katie and I have ever touched each other. I slow down and stop at a red light, I look at Katie and see she's awaken- but kinda looks innocent as she flutters her eyes open. She looked kinda cute there- Connor! Stop she's a bitch and a slut!

I stare down at our touched elbows. Katie moves her elbow but as I remember I have to be nice to her or at least look like it. I catch her hand and hold it not knowing what the hell I'm doing, yet doesn't feel weird..

Seconds later I see Katie shift looking behind us at the guys and Taylor, I'm guessing looking to see if anyone is watching this happen. Minutes later Katie's phone buzzes in her lap, she grabs her phone with her free hand and starts responding. Around 10 minutes later I see Katie shifting again and hear Ricky laughing his ass off, what the hell are they doing back there?

I stop the car and take the keys out just after we arrive to the airport, Katie moves her hand locking our hands instead of me just holding her hand, I look down confused at her actions then at her. Katie looks up at me with her memoriz- no, her normal bland brown eyes at me for a few moments at each other but feels like hours, not remembering that our friends are around us, as if were the only ones.

*knock, knock* Katie and I jump, Katie shifts around and sees Kian grinning, That asshole.

Katie releases hold of our locked hands and runs out of the car awkwardly trying to catch up with Taylor and Jc, I walk out of the car, "so.. You and Katie eh?" He winks

"No dude. I went with what you guys wanted me to do, I was nice to her."

"Yeah but we didn't mean hold hands with her for quite a long time and then have a moment with her, that was all you." Ricky interrupts into the conversation.

I huff and roll my eyes, "whatever guys, I hate you all. Let's go get Ricardo, Sam and Trevor." I walk ahead of the boys but slightly catching up with Jc, Taylor and Katie, the boys follow behind me as we look for Ricardo, Sam and Trevor.