Chapter 10

"Hey!" I said walking up to Tyler.

"Hey babe!"

Oh.My.God! HE CALLED ME BABE!

He came over and gave me a hug.

We walked around about an hour, until I heard my phone go off. Uh Oh...

I looked at the caller id and saw 'Uncle Zee :) '. That's a relief.

I put my finger up to tell Tyler to hold on. He nodded.

"Hello?" I answered nervously.

"Elsa? Where are you?!" He asked.

"Well, I um, went to the um, park?" I said. More like a question.

"Wait... You went to the park,  when your father told you no?" He asked.

"Yes?"

"Elsa... Just come home. I told your dad I would check on you. I'm going to turn your shower on and I'll tell him you are in the shower."

"Thank you so much, Uncle Zee!"

"Yeah, yeah. Just get home."

I hung up and walked over to Tyler.

"Hey, I'm sorry, but I have to go home."

"Ok, I'll see you tomorrow at noon. Do you just want to meet me at Starbucks?" He asked.

"Yeah, sounds perfect." I answered.

***

I climbed through the window and locked it. I went over to my bathroom and turned off the shower. I changed my clothes so it looked like I actually took a shower.

I walked downstairs to have all eyes land on me.

"Hey." I said scanning everybodys eyes. Uncle Zayn was the only one with disappointment.  He shook his head and looked down.

"Where have you been, Elsa?" Dad asked. He kept staring at me like he knew something was up.

"The shower?"I lied. I sat down on the couch abd looked at all of them.

"Your hair isn't wet." Uncle Niall pointed out. Really?! Did I seriously forget to wet my hair?!

"I dried it." I lied smoothly, again.What if he finds out I snuck out?

"I didn't hear-" He started off, but was cut off by me.

"I'm going to go to bed," I said standing up. "Night."

I ran up my stairs and to my room. Once I shut my door, I jumped om my bed. Just as I was about to fall asleep, my door opened, and Uncle Harry walked in. He closed the door and sat next to me with his back against the headboard. I soon followed and sat by him.

"Why the bloody hell, would you sneak out when you knew,A, your dad said no, B, he was in a bad mood and right when we went over the rules?" He asked looking frustrated.

"I-I..... H-How did you k-know?" I stuttered out.

"I'm not stupid, Elsa! Now, why did you go?" He asked.

"I knew he would say no, so I just left." I said, looking at my hands

"Look at me," He demanded.  I looked up to meet his gaze. "Who did you sneak out to see?" He said lowly.

"I-I,  s-saw-" I started.

"Use your words, Elsa." He said.

"T-Tyler." I whispered.

"A BOY?!" He yelled. "Why are you breaking all off our rules?! Did we not make it clear that, one, you are NOT aloud to sneak out, and two, you are NOT aloud to date! What was not clear there?!" He yelled. "Elsa... We give you a house, clothes, electronics, a good life, and many more, and this is how you treat us? We asked you to follow ten simple rules, and you break them... I want your phone and computer. You are not aloud out of this room until morning. You are also not aloud out of this house unless it is for school. Do I make myself clear?" He asked,  walking over to the window and locking it from the outside.

"Y-Yes sir." I answered. Wait... What about my date?! "Uncle Harry?" I asked quietly.

"What?" He said, looking back at me.

"I was uh, going to meet a uh, friend tomorrow." I squeaked out

"I don't care. You got yourself into this. If you wouldn't have snuck out, you could have went." He said, getting my phone and computer.

"But, we've planned this si-"

"No! I told you no! One more peep out of your mouth, your punishment will be worse." He said then stormed out of my room, slamming the door.

Well, this should be boring.

₩¥£€£¥₩¥£€£¥₩¥£€£¥₩¥£€£¥₩¥£€

Hey!! Sorry this is a short chapter! 

Hope you are liking it so far!! :)

Peace out!!

~Grace! :D