Chapter 22

Me and Uncle Niall fell on the floor laughing so hard.

Everybody else came downstairs and glared at us.

"What's up?" I asked.

Then.... Dad picked me up and rubbed his hair in my shirt!

"AHHH!!" I screamed. 

I started running around screaming my head off. I ripped my shirt off and threw it at Uncle Niall.

I looked down and immediately blushed. I only have a bandeau on. This is weird. I don't have any boobs anyways... This is still weird.

"Um.." I trailed off.

What do you do in awkward positions like this?! Run for the hills?

"Don't worry, nothing we haven't seen." Dad said wrapping an arm around me.

"Oh my lanta that's embarrassing, Dad!" I said hitting his chest.

"What? It's true. Damn girl! You need a cheeseburger!" He said poking my ribs.

I hit his hand and ran upstairs. I jumped in the shower and cleaned off the stickiness that went through my shirt.

I hopped out, literally, and got into a striped shirt, and high wasted red jeans. I'm going to look like each of the boys this week. Then I dried and curled hair.

I ran downstairs to see everybody dressed and cleaned up.

"Ayo!" I said jumping on Uncle Zayns back.

"Hey!" They said.

"So... What are we doing today?" I asked.

"We, are going to an interview." Dad said.

"Ugh! They do the same thing every time!" I complained.

"Do you want to stay here?" Dad asked.

I looked outside and saw that it was raining. When it rains here, it get reeeally dark. And our lights aren't the brightest.

"No!" I said too quickly. I held onto Uncle Zayn tighter.

"Elsa... Can't.... Breath." Uncle Zayn choked out.

"Oops." I said loosening my grip.

"Wait... Elsa... Are you scared of the... dark?" Dad asked.

"Pfft... Where did you get that from?" I laughed nervously.

"Well... Every time it storms, it gets dark out and you get clingy." He said.

"Ok fine! I'm scared of the dark.." I mumbled the last part.

Uncle Liam took me off of Uncle Zayn and put me on his hip. Jeez am I that small?! I knew I was little, but not little enough to look like a toddler on someones hip!

"It's ok baby. I'll protect you." Uncle Liam said. He started swaying back and forth.

Ok.. This is getting weird. But... Very comfy. I put my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

Man... They need to do this more often!

Slowly I fell asleep.

●○Louis' POV●○

"Did she fall asleep?" I asked.

"Yeah!" Liam said.

"Aww! My baby's a baby again! And she looks just like me!" I said pointing to her outfit.

"She always did fall asleep like this when she was younger." Harry said.

"Yup!" I said.

We walked out to the car and got in and drove to the interview place.

We got there, and we immediately got our hair and makeup done.

Elsa was laying on the couch asleep.

I walked over to her and gently shook her awake.

"Baby, you've got to get up. The interview is about to start." I cooed when she yawned and stretched like a tiny panda.

"Alright. Can I stay here?" She asked.

"I wish we all could but we can't." I said.

She got up and re-did her hair.

+×+×+

●○Elsa's POV●○

"Hello and welcome to the Ella show. Please welcome One Direction and Louis' daughter Elsa!" She (Ella) said.

We all walked on stage and sat on the couch. I sat next to Dad and Uncle Zayn. With Uncle Zayn on the edge next to the interviewer with WAAAY to much makeup.

"Hello! How are you guys?" She asked with a fake smile.

"Good." We all replied.

"So.." She said. "When's tour coming up?"

"When the school year is over." Uncle Liam replied.

"Ok. So your all teachers and singers?" She asked.

They all nodded.

"That's hot." She mumbled under her breath.

Nobody heard her but me. And I made a gross face.

She kept on asking random questions. She was really starting to get on my nerves. I feel like I'm going to snap at a bad movement.

All of a sudden, I see her hand on Uncle Zayns leg. He was gently pushing it down, but she would put it back up.

And then I snapped.

+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×

:)