Chapter 23

"Okay, listen here lady! Stop rubbing your skinny ass boney hands up my Uncles leg! He is happily engaged! And if he wasn't, he wouldn't want your skimpy fake ass anyways! You have WAY to much makeup on, your boobs are like two of my heads put together, and don't even get me started on your weave! Now, if you'll excuse my real self... I believe there is some Halloween oreos I need to attend too. But they're probably out of date, just like that outfit!" I yelled at her.

I stormed backstage and sat on the couch eating orange oreos. On the TV I saw the fake hoe (Ella) with her mouth open in shock.

"Are you going to control your daughter?!" She shrieked to my Dad.

"Actually, I couldn't agree even more with her." He said.

They all got up and came backstage. I sat there shocked. I didn't know what to do! He sure is bringing his sassy self out today.

"That was amazing!" I screamed as soon as they walked in the door.

I ran over and hugged Dad. He picked me up and spun me around.

"Your sass is finally coming in!" He shouted at me.

"Bitch, it never left." I sassed.

The room was filled with 'Oh's' as I put my hand on my hip, and snapped my fingers in a 'z' formation.

"Well then Ms.Sassy Ass." He said.

"Ooo! The sass master just got sassed by his daughter!" Uncle Harry said.

"Ha!" I said walking out of the building.

We got home and we sat down and stared at each other.

"NANDOS!"

"TACOS!"

"SPAGHETTI!"

"CHICKEN!"

"STEAK!"

"CHEESE BALLS!"

We all screamed.

They all looked at me funny.

"What? I thought we were naming random foods!" I defended myself.

"What do you want for dinner?" Uncle Niall asked.

"....... NANDOS!" I yelled.

Me and Uncle Niall high fived each other. Then we ran to the car and drove to Nandos.

When we sat down, I saw Tyler a few seats away from us.

I clung onto Uncle Zayn tight since he was next to me and he knew everything that happened between me and Tyler.

He followed my eyes and saw Tyler. He balled his fists up and switched me seats so I was in between him and Uncle Niall.

I leaned on Uncle Niall and hid my face behind his shoulder, leaning on his back.

"You alright princess?" He asked.

I shook my head 'no' and just stayed hidden. I could hear them all talking about me.

"Is she ok?" Dad asked.

"I don't think she feels ok." Uncle Zayn said patting my back.

Suddenly I got a text. I hid my phone so nobody could see it and looked at it.

From Tyler:

Don't try to hide sweet cheeks. I'm better for you babe. Why don't you just come crawling now?

I felt like throwing up. I showed Uncle Zayn my phone and hid my face in my arms on the table.

"We need to go. I think she might be sick." Uncle Zayn said through the grit of his teeth.

We all got up, and Uncle Harry picked me up bridle style while I hid myself.

I closed my eyes and as I did, I heard something whisper.

"I'll get you babe. Just wait."

Then I fell asleep.