Chapter 19

I was so scared right now. He was basically fuming with anger. I think he was about to burst.

"I-I was going to! I just got scared!" I stuttered out.

"Scared? Good. I would be too. You went behind my back and disobeyed me!" He said crossing his arms.

"What?! I did not! I clearly told you I was going out on a date! I told you it was with Nash! You clearly stated that he was a good guy, and that you trusted him! What, do you not remember anything?!" I shouted at him.

What was wrong with him? I told him it was a date. I told him who it was with! Why is he making a big deal about ONE kiss?!

"I don't care, Elsa! We told you that you were not aloud to date, if we didn't approve!" He shouted back.

"We are not dating! It was a simple date! What the actual hell do you not understand?!" I screamed.

"Don't you dear raise your voice at me young lady! I will not be disrespected! When we get home we will finish this. But I want you to understand, that you will NOT be seeing him for awhile." He said, looking me straight in the eyes.

"And I want YOU to understand that if I want to see my childhood best friend, I will. You won't control who I see, or when I see them. You can be pissed all you want to, but you won't control what I do." I said.

I turned around, and ran out of the room. I couldn't see very well, but all I know is that somebody, or somebodies, grabbed me by my waist, and held onto me.

I screamed and tried to get out of their embrace. I started to cry because that's what happens when I'm upset and just got out of an argument.

I was pulled into a hug. I pushed them off of me and ran out the doors. I ran down the street until I saw what I was looking for.

I ran and swung on the rope, and got to the tree house. I just sat there and cried.

I heard some creaking and an arm went around my back, rubbing soft circles.

"Shh... It's ok. I've got you, babe." I looked up and saw Nash comforting me.

"I-I just don't understand. He told me I could go in that date! He knew what would happen! Oh my god!" I screamed the last part.

"Hey, hey. Calm down. I know your upset, but you need to calm down." He said, rubbing my back.

"Why are you up here?" I asked.

"Just family stuff." He sighed.

"I'm sorry. I think I might need to go home... Will you come with me?" I asked.

"Anything for you." He said, pecking my lips.

Sparks flew all over. I smiled and got up. We started walking towards my house. I stopped when we were around the corner.

"I'm going to go from here." I said giving him a hug.

"I'll see you later." He said kissing my cheek.

I got up to my house. As I was about to open the door, when it flew open. I saw a pissed off Uncle Liam.

"Get inside this house right now!" He said grabbing my arm and pulling me in.

I got inside and started to run up to my room. Key word: Started.

"Where the hell have you been?!" He screamed in my face.

Let me just say two words.... Breath. Mint. Phew!

"Erm.. I went to the park." I said.

"Just wait Elsa. You wait till your Dad gets home." He said.

I looked around and noticed it was just him.

"Why don't you just do it to get it over with?" I asked.

I know, I'm taking a big risk. When Uncle Liam starts yelling.... There is no ending to it.

"Fine!" He said.

He started to yell his heart out. I just sat there staring at him. I wasn't paying any attention to him.

I looked down at my nails. Ew! I need to get them done! They look disgusting! I wonder what color I should get the-

"..... All you are is an ungrateful brat!" He screamed. That pulled me out of my thinking.

I stood up and looked at him.

"Un-grat-ful brat? Ungrateful brat?! Whatever Uncle Liam! I don't give a shit what you say! All you do is yell and yell and yell! If it's not you, then it's Dad! Just shut up for once!" I screamed.

"Bloody hell Elsa! Ju-" He started off.

"Go to your room. Don't even think about coming downstairs. I don't care if your up there for 10 days. Go up there." Somebody growled.

I turned around and saw Dad standing there.

I stomped upstairs and slammed my door shut.

Why the fuck does this happen to me?