Chapter 40

●●The Next Day●●

I walked through the doors of my school and went upstairs again.

It was about 5 minutes until school started when Uncle Niall called me into his room.

In his room, stood the one and only, Kate Johnston.

She looks exactly the same. She had all those piercings, black hair, red lipstick, and other scary things.

"Ok Kate, this is Elsa, a very good student, and she is going to show you around since you have somewhat the same schedule. Now off you go." He said pushing us out of his room.

"Ok so fir-"

"Don't talk to me. I know who you are and I'm not very fond of you. All you are is a worthless bitch who can go die." She spat.

Woah... I didn't expect that.

"What? What did I do to you?" I asked.

"Nothing. But I don't like you. I know your famous and all, but not everybody likes you princess." She said.

"I didn't say everybody liked me! And I'm not famous!" I said.

"But your family is. All you are is a fat, ugly, worthless, attention whore. Stay out of my fucking way." She said.

"Don't talk to me like that! I'm none of those!" I shouted. My lips turning into a frown.

"Yes you are!" She said.

Her words were making me a little bit upset, but I didn't let them all the way in.

"I didn't do anything to you!" I said.

"Your a bitch! No wonder your mother left you!" She shouted.

I froze in my spot. Tears started to stream down my face.

No wonder your mother left you!

I backed up until I hit the lockers.

"Yeah. That's what I thought. Your pathetic. Just like your mother. She never loved you, and she never will. Just go be a pussy and cry about it." She said before walking away.

By the time she started this, everybody was already in class.

I sunk down to the ground and cried.

About 10 minutes later, Uncle Harrys door opened and out stepped my friend Kaylyn.

"Hey! Are you ok?" She asked.

"N-No!" I choked out.

"What happened?" She asked.

"T-The new student K-Kate, was.... Being mean." I said.

I wasn't going to tell her about my mum yet. I don't think I want to tell anyone about it.

"Oh, well let's go to the bathroom and get you cleaned up." She said helping me stand up.

We walked to the bathroom, where I washed my face, and reapplied some mascara.

"You ready now?" She asked.

"Yeah. I guess." I answered.

We walked to 1st period, and I sat down.

"Why are you late?" Uncle Harry asked.

"I was showing a new student around." I mumbled looking down.

"Okay." He said.

Halfway through the lesson I got a tap on my shoulder.

I turned around and saw some random kid.

He gave me a note.

I opened the note and saw it was from Nash.

'Are you ok?'  It said

I took my pencil and wrote back.

'Not even close.'  I said back.

+×+×+×+×

Happy 4th of July guys!!