Chapter 33

We all sat around the dinner table, and got ready to eat.

The seating went like this:

Me.                Uncle Liam

Nash.             Dad

Uncle Zayn.   Uncle Niall

            Uncle Harry.

Uncle Harry sat on the end of the table.

Uncle Harry ended up making Pasta with mozzarella cheese over it, and garlic bread.

We all started eating with an awkward silence. Until.....

"Where have you been Nash?" Dad asked.

"My mom thought that we should move to  the United States for a few years. So that's why I have an american accent now." He said.

"Oh. Well we haven't seen you in years. It's good to catch up again." He said.

What? He's not flipping out?!

"So... Why are you and Elsa so close and cuddly now?" Uncle Niall asked.

"Unc-"

"No Elsa. I was talking to Nash." He said cutting me off.

Moody much?

I squeezed Nashs hand undle rhe table and giving him the, 'be-careful-what-you-say' look.

"Well I think since we got separated, that it just brought us closer now." He answered.

That was true. Ever since he left, I've missed him. But I think that it did bring us closer that we had a break.

"Hmm... What are your intentions in my daughter?" Dad asked.

I choked on my water.

"Dad!" I said.

He just shook me off.

"Umm... I-I don't know sir. We are really close friends though." He said somewhat smoothly.

"Let's keep it like that." He mumbled.

I looked at Uncle Zayn with wide eyes. And he shrugged.

The rest of dinner was..... okay. A few awkward questions. The rest was okay.

We all sat in the living room watching some football. It was Ireland vs. England.

I, wanting to be opposite with Uncle Niall, cheered for Ireland.

Ireland goaled, and me and Uncle Niall shot up and started jumping up and down screaming. 

I ran over to Uncle Niall and hugged him tight.

"Um, you do know.... That your from England..... Right...?" Dad asked suspiciously.

"Um, English by appearance, Irish by heart!" I said in a 'duh' tone.

They all laughed at me.

I sat back down by Nash and he just looked at me and laughed, shaking his head.

***

It was time for Nash to leave, and I just hugged him and whispered in his ear.

"I'll give you a goodbye kiss tomorrow." I whispered really quietly.

He chuckled lowly and pulled away.

"It was nice having dinner with you. Thank you." Nash said waving, then turning and leaving.

I shut the door and turned around to be met with..... smiles?

I looked at them funny.

"I guess we approve."  Dad said.

I ran and hugged him.

He chuckled.

Everyone else shrugged and joined in the hug.

I laughed.

"I love you guys." I said.

"We love you too." They said.