Chapter 39

When we got to school, we all went our separate ways.

I went upstairs to talk to Nash.

As soon as I got upstairs I saw him by my locker.

I ran up to him and gave him a hug which he returned.

"I am so sorry for what he did last week. I swear I wanted to punch him. And I'm sorry that I couldn't contact you, they took all of my electronics and I'm so-"

"It's fine babe! As long as your not mad at me, then it's fine." He said cutting off my rambling

"Yeah, but they're separating us in every one of our classes together!" I said pulling away.

"It's fine. We'll still see each other." He said.

"Okay." I said.

When the bell rang, we walked to 1st period.... Uncle Harrys class.

"Good morning you two. Elsa you now sit up here by my desk, and Nash you sit in the back corner." Uncle Harry said.

"This is ridiculous." I said.

"Go." He ordered.

"Whatever." I said.

••5th Period••

I walked into Uncle Zayns room and just stood there waiting.

In every single one of my classes, I got moved.

Bitches....

So I just stood there.

Nash took a seat since I'm usually the one getting moved.

"Take a seat Elsa." Uncle Zayn said.

"Why, I'll get moved anyway." I said.

"No, I'm not moving you two. I don't think that's fair for childhood best friends." He said.

I ran up to him and hugged him.

He chuckled but hugged me back.

I ran to my seat next to Nash and sat down.

After Uncle Zayn had told us to do page 237, we heard a knock on the door.

The door opened to see..... My Dad.... Yay...

"Hey Zayn. I was wond- What?!" He said.

"Shit!" I cursed under my breath.

He came over to me, grabbed my arm, pulled my to the seat in the far back and sat me there.

"When I say you don't sit by him a mean it. I'm not going to yell at you but, wh-"

"I'm sorry Louis. It was my fault. I forgot." Uncle Zayn said cutting off Dads harsh whispering.

"Ok." He said.

Nash looked back at me, and I gave him a sad look. And he returned it.

Dad soon left and I groaned.

"I'm sorry Elmo. I wish we could have gotten away with it." Uncle Zayn whispered.

"It's ok. It's not your fault. Thanks for trying though." I whispered back.

"No problem." He said.

●○•°●○•°●○•°●○•°●○•°

It was now the end of the day and we were all on our way home.

"So, tomorrow we are getting a new student. Will you help her around?" Uncle Niall asked.

"Umm yeah sure." I said.

"Thanks." He said.

"What's her name?" I asked.

"Her name is Kate Johnston, and she seems nice." He said.

"Okay." I replied.

When we got home, I snuck into the computer room and locked the door.

I turned it on and went to Google.

I searched Kate Johnston and went to images.

Oh god.... She looked scary. She had pin straight black hair, snake bites, nose ring, eyebrow piercing, and dark makeup.

I clicked on her Facebook page to see if this was her, and it was. The last post said:

'About to change schools. Going to a school in London. Stay out of my way preppy bitches.'

Well shit...