Chapter 15

We both pulled away and looked into each others eyes.

"Woah." We said at the same time.

That, was incredible. What I haven't noticed is that, the one that I like, is right in front of me?

Nash.

I hadn't noticed that we have came to stop, and it was our turn to get out, until somebody cleared their throat.

I broke my gaze off of Nash and saw Dad standing there with his hands in his pockets,  rocking back and forth on his heels. And everybody else just standing there.

Did they see that kiss?!

I turned to Nash who looked as scared as me.

"Oh, erm.." I mumbled before getting out and helping Nash out also.

"Have fun up there?" Dad asked, eyeing both of us.

"Yeah! The sunset was beautiful. And all the people running below us looking like raisins." I said fake laughing. I hope he catches on to what I'm saying, and doesn't think anything happened.

He looked at us both before nodding his head.

"Well.... TO NANDOS!" Uncle Niall screamed.

We all laughed but agreed with him, getting into the car.

When we got to Nandos, me and Nash stayed back a little bit.

"I really like you Elsa." He said looking at me.

"I really like you too." I said poking his cheek.

"How about... I take you on a date tomorrow?" He asked looking straight ahead, then to me.

A smile broke out onto my lips and I bit my lip.

"Sounds lovely." I said.

We sped up and caught up to my weird family.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and I pulled it out once we got settled in a booth, me next to Nash and Uncle Zayn.

From: Uncle Hazzard ;)

Don't think I didn't see that kiss! Annnnnd! I'm picking your outfit for your date tomorrow!  ;) Xx

I laughed and looked up at him smirking.

Dad put his hand out in front of me and I looked at him curiously.

"Phone." He stated bluntly.

I sighed but locked my phone and gave it to him. Good thing I had a 9 digit pass code on it. But anyone could guess it.

866546766.

Tomlinson

Whoooops!

×+×+×+×+

After dinner we dropped Nash back off at his house and went to ours.

Dad gave me my phone, and I went on my secret Facebook account.

I'm not aloud to have a Facebook account because of all of the hate I might get. And the creeps. But that is exactly what happens on Twitter anyways.

I was scrolling through my feed when Uncle Liam snatched my phone out of my hand.

"Um.. Why do you have a Facebook when we clearly told you no?" He asked, dangling my phone in my face.

"When me and Dad moved here to London, I had no other way to talk to my friends in Doncaster." I said looking at him.

It wasn't a lie! I had no way of contacting my friends on Doncaster. I either had to call or text them.... But that's boring.

"Hmm. Does Papa Tommo know about this?" He asked.

"Um.. Papa Tommo doesn't need to find out." I said snatching my phone and running to room.

"Your a pain Elsa!" He shouted.

"Don't you mean Payne, Mr.Payne?" I asked smirking.

"Shut up!" He groaned while I laughed.

+×+×+×××+×××××++++++×+×+

Sorry I haven't updated in like forever!

I was in Washington DC.

GUESS WHAT!!!

I ATE AT NANDOS AND IT WAS AMAZING! PERI PERI CHICKEN, LEMON AND HERB.... PER-FECT!

Yuuuuummm!!!