Chapter 30

"Hey Dad." I asked walking into the game room where him and Uncle Liam were playing a game.

"What's up babe?" He asked.

"Can I hang out with a couple of friends?" I asked.

"Sure. Who?" He asked, eyeing me.

"Anna, Jade, the rest of the group." I said.

"Sure. Be home by 6." He said.

It was Saturday afternoon. About 1 o'clock.

"Ok thanks! Love you!" I said kissing his and Uncle Liams cheek and leaving.

I walked down the street and to the park. I sat on the bench and brought my phone out.

To: Nash

Meet me at the park? ;)

He immediately replied.

From: Nash

Sure! Be there in 5. xx

Nope. I'm not seeing Anna or Jade. It's Nash!

I put my phone away and skimmed the park.

I stood up and walked to a tree and just looked at it. Weird.

Out of nowhere, a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I shrieked and rurned around to be met by Nashs blue eyes.

Our noses were touching, and our foreheads were pressed together. We leaned in and kissed.

Our lips moved together and I wrapped my arms around his neck and he kept his on my waist. It was perfect.

We pulled away and just looked into each others eyes. We put our foreheads together and our lips lingering over each others.

"Elsa?" Nash asked.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Can I call you mine?" He asked.

I looked at him for a few seconds, before crashing my lips into his.

I pulled away and looked at him.

"Yes." I said.

He picked me up and swung me around before stopping, leaving me in his arms above the ground not touching, and leaned up to kiss me.

"Finally!" He said.

I giggled and he sat me down. He intertwined our fingers and swung them.

We walked over to the swings, and I sat in one.

He started to push me on it and I just laughed at his corny jokes.

"Okay, okay," I said getting of the swing and standing in front of him. "Why did the potatoe go to France?" I asked.

"Why?" He said.

"Because he wanted to be a french fry!" I said laughing.

"That's funny." He said laughing. "Why did Cinderella get kicked off the softball team?" He asked.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because she ran away from the ball!" He said laughing.

I started to crack up. I fell on the ground and was dying of laughter. I swear I started to cry.

I could see Nash out of the corner of my eye taking pictures. But I didn't care.

When I got settled down, my phone dinged. I took it out and saw I was tagged in a post.

@Nashgrier: Was it that funny? Haha!
pic.twitter.com/Jbsy7LAh

Attached was a picture of my on the floor laughing my ass off.

We walked around just laughing, playing, talking.

I looked at the time and noticed it was 5:30.

"Hey, I really, reeeally don't want to leave, but my Dad will kick my ass if I'm not home by 6." I said.

"It's fine babe! Do you want me to walk you home or...?" He trailed off.

"No it's ok, because he would probably kill me if he saw you." I said.

He chuckled but nodded.

I leaned in and gave him a kiss.

We pulled away after awhile and said goodbye.

***

I walked in ny house and noticed that it was 5:45. Perfect!

"Honey I'm hooome!" I yelled through the house.

"Hey babe! We're in here!" Dad yelled from the living room.

I walked in and saw everybody sitting on the couches and Lanna no where to be found.

"Where's Lanna?" I asked.

"She left before you woke up. She is going to America to visit her parents for a month." Dad said sadly.

"Yes!" I shouted. Then looked at Dads face. "I mean.... Oh no.... That's horrible." I said dryly.

"Ha ha funny. But how did it go?" He asked.

I smiled. The image of Nash made me happy.

"Elsa!" Uncle Liam said while snapping his fingers in front of my face.

"Huh?" I asked still smiling.

"You zoned out. How was it?" He asked.

"Oh! It was fun. We talked, ran around... You know, the usual." I said.

"That's good?" Dad said confused.

"Well.... What's for dinner?!" I shouted.

They all laughed at my happiness.

+×+×+×+×+×+×+

:)

You finally got what you wanted! Nelsa!

Nash+Elsa=Nelsa!

Who ships it?

Comment

Vote

Share!

:)

~Grace