Chapter 13

I stood there frozen in shock. What was he doing here? Is he at the wrong house? Why would he be here when he said I purposely stood him up?

"Tyler?" I asked out of shock.

"Yeah, um can I uh, come in?" He asked. He seemed uncomfortable in that tree.

"Y-Yeah. Sure?" I said, more like questioned.

As crazy as I might sound, I still like him. But what tears me the most, is that he would stop being my friend, without an explanation, and go to a slutty bitch.

He climbed through my window, and stood next to me.

"Babe.. I didn't mean all I said. I should have asked you for an explanation before going to Brooke. I'm sorry." He said looking at me.

I just stared at him. Blank expression on my face.

"Are you really?" I asked in monotone.

"Yes! I didn't mean anything I said. I would never want to purposely hurt you. I thought you really stood me up. Do you know what it felt like to be stood up?" He asked looking me in the eye.

Did I know how it felt?! Me?! Was he really turning all of this shit on me?! This is not my fault!

"This isn't my fault Tyler! I never wanted to not show up! I was looking forward to seeing you! I came on Friday to see you and got in trouble for sneaking out because of you!" I said almost raising my voice.

"Look, I'm sorry. I came to apologize for not listening to you. I truly do like you, Elsa! I want to be with you everyday that I can. I want to hold you close, hold your hand, kiss you, hug you, and do everything with you! I truly, madly, deeply like you." He rambled.

We stared into each others eyes for what seemed like hours, but only a few seconds. Slowly he started to lean in. I stayed frozen. Do I really want to kiss him? Before I knew it, his lips crashed into mine. I kissed back slowly.

He pulled away and looked into my eyes breathless. What was wrong? I'm breathing perfectly fine! Wimp...

"Elsa, what I said a minute ago, I meant everyone of them. I truly want to be with you, and see you everyday. Elsa... I like you. A lot. And..." He started.

"Yeah?" I questioned, looking at him.

"Will..... Will you b-be my girlfriend Elsa?" He asked looking at me.

I just stood there. I would be lying if I said I wasn't shocked.

"I-I... I don't know what to say.." I said quietly.

I was still wide eyed.

He picked me up and spun me around and kissed me lightly.

"What about now? What do you say, now?" He asked.

Well....

"No..." I said.

"Yes! Your fin- Wait, what?! No?" He asked.

"I'm sorry Tyler... I like you... I do... But, we can't date.. I didn't feel anything when we kissed. I just feel like.... The one for me is not you. I'm so sorry." I said.

"No, no... It's fine. We may not be meant for each other." He spoke, calmly.

"I feel like the one for me is closer than I thought." I admitted.

"I agree. I'll see you later, Elsa." He said then turned around, and climbed out my window.

What just happened? Did I really just deny Tyler? Why didn't I feel anything during that kiss? I need to tell someone....

"Uncle Zayn!" I yelled through the house.

"Yeah?!" He yelled.

"Come here please!" I yelled.

He came up the stairs with a worried expression on his face.

"You ok, Elmo?" He asked giving me a hug.

"No." I said as tears brimmed my eyes.

"Come on, let's go talk." He says pulling me into my room and closing the door.

"What's wrong, babe?" He asked, as we sat on my bed.

"I-I... You have to promise not to tell." I said, holding out my pinky.

He chuckled, but hooked my pinky with his.

"Promise." He said.

"T-Tyler came to my window. I let him in and he started talking about how he was upset that I stood him up. The he kissed me. He kept saying he liked me and all of this stuff. Then... He asked me out." I said, quietly.

"What did you say?" He asked calmly.

"No. He was turning everything on me, and.... I noticed that he isn't the one." I spoke, my confidence coming out.

"I'm proud of you babe." He said kissing my head.

This is why he is the best. You can tell him anything, almost, and he won't freak.

He put me under the cover and started singing. Next thing I know, I was fast asleep.