Chapter 26

We all got into the car, and I sat in the very far corner with Uncle Liam next to me and the window. I wanted to be as far away as I can from her.

In this stupid car, you can have people sit across from each other. This is how we were.

Elsa.        Zayn.

Liam.      Louis.

Niall.      Lanna.

And Uncle Harry was driving. 

She had black long hair, brown eyes, and she was skinny. She doesn't look like she would be my dads girlfriend.

"Elsa!" Dad snapped me out of my thoughts.

"What?" I asked.

"She asked you a question." He said pointing at Lanna.

"And?" I asked again. Does it look like I care?

"And, are you going to answer?" He said.

"Maybe. If I knew what it was." I said picking at my nails.

"I asked how old you were, sweetie." Lanna said.

I just looked at her and blinked a lot. Getting some death glares from Dad.

"12." I said looking out the window, still picking my nails.

"Look, I know you don't like her, but I want this attitude to stop. Just try to get to know her. You might like her. But I want whatever is wrong with you, to go away." Uncle Liam said sternly into my ear.

I just looked at him. Haha! Like that's going to happen.

I just grinned and went on my phone on Twitter.

@Elsa_Infinity_Tomlinson: Having to be in this car right now, really sucks. Wish I was home playing Candy Land!

Then, everybodys phone beeped. I started to freak out! I'm going to get in a lot of trouble for that. Stupid creepers who get all my tweets!

They all looked up and glared. Except Uncle Zayn who was trying not to laugh. I love this guy!

We finally got to some restaurant called The Ledbury. Some fancy ass restaurant.

The waiter took us to a round table.... So now I basically have to face them all.

Oh great!

***

We were finally home, and let's just say, I wasn't the nicest person tonight.

1. I didn't listen to Lanna or my father. 2. I snapped at eveybody almost. And 3. I got angry, stood up told.... Lanna off, and stormed out until they caught up with me.

***Flashback***

"Elsa what's wrong?" Lanna asked.

Was she trying to get into my business?!

I just ignored her.

"Elsa, would you listen to us?!" Dad asked.

No. Not until you two break up.

"No!" I snapped.

"Look, I know you don't like me, but could we at least get to know each other?" Lanna asked.

Oh my god!

I stood up and slammed my hands on the table.

"Look. I don't want a mother figure in my life, unless it's my real mum. I know I have never met her, but I don't want you with my dad. So do us all a favor, and don't let the door hit you on the way out! Actually, I'll leave." I exclaimed storming out the door.

After about five minutes of walking, I heard a car drive up.

"Get into the god damn van." Dad said.

"No." I said walking some more.

"If I have to get out, I will." He said.

"Do it." I challenged.

The van came from a stop, and out came Dad.

Oh shit, he was serious!

He grabbed my arm, and I winced. Damn he had a hard grip!

He pulled me so close, our noses were almost touching.

"Get. Into. The. Van. If not, I will fucking drag you in there." He said.

I pulled my arm out of his grip, glared at him, and walked to the van.

***Flashback Over***

And that's where we are now.

Dad grabbed my forearm, and dragged me into the kitchen.

"Look Elsa, I know you don't want a mother figure, and I know you don't want me dating her, but deal with it. You are 12 years old. And how you acted today at the restaurant was very unacceptable. When will you learn to respect me and others?!" He asked.

"When you two are over." I snapped walking out of the kitchen.

I went upstairs, ignoring when Lanna tried to say good night, and went to my room and fell asleep.