Chapter 32

I sat there nervously fiddling with my fingers.

I was in for it.

"Ok, so would you like to start off with the fact that you hung out with Nash? Or that I didn't know about it?" Dad asked.

"Look Dad, I asked you yesterday if I could hang out with my friends and you said yes." I said.

"No, I said you could hang out with Anna and Jade. Not Nash." He said.

"But I said Anna, Jade and the rest of the group. Which Nash happens to be in." I said.

"Why don't you just tell me all these things? Why don't you just come up to me and ask to hang out with Nash?" He asked.

"Because you would say no! Dad, I'm going to have some guy friends in my life!" I said looking at everybody.

"Yes, I know you will. But I want to approve of the before you start to see them outside of school."He said sternly.

"Dad! You already know him! He's in your class, and he's been my best friend since we were little!" I shouted.

"Lower your voice. How about he comes over tomorrow for dinner?" He asked.

"Fine. Whatever." I said.

I walked upstairs and went to my room.

I took a shower and layed in my bed listening to music.

I pulled out my phone, and called Nash.

"Hello?"

"Hey Nash!" I beamed.

"Hey babe! What's up?" He asked.

"Have you seen9 the news?" I asked.

"About us?" He asked.

"Yup!" I said popping the 'p'.

"Yeah. Did you're family see it?" He asked.

"Yeah. So guess what." I said.

"What?" He asked.

"They said that they wanted you to come over tomorrow for dinner because they don't want me to hang out with anyone they don't approve of." I said.

"Ok that's fine. But I've known them since we were little!" He said.

"Ok, and I know! I'm sorry about them." I said.

"Babe it's fine! I guess if we go out we will have to go to our secret place." He said.

"I guess so. Well I better get going. I'll see you tomorrow at school?" I said.

"Yep. Bye babe." He said.

"Bye!" I said back.

I went out of my room and walked back downstairs.

"He said that he will come tomorrow." I said to all of them.

"Ok. Well it's bedtime. Night!" Dad said.

They all walked uo to me and kissed my forehead goodnight.

I walked upstairs, got into bed, and got ready for tomorrow.

***
●○The Next Day After School.○●

So me and Nash were in Uncle Zayns room since he is ok with Nash. And since Nash is riding home with us.

Uncle Zayn is actually the only one that knows that Nash and I are dating.

He's perfectly ok with it now.

It took him awhile to get used to us hanging out and kissing in the photos. But by the time we told we were dating, which was yesterday, he's used to us being together.

Me, Nash and Uncle Zayn were all talking when everybody else came in.

"You guys ready?" Uncle Liam asked.

"Yup." We say.

Here comes a looong dinner.