Chapter 3

It was finally Saturday. The day of Taehyungs Birthday. Yoongi had dragged him out of the house to go shopping. Really just a distraction until they got the party set up. They spent 4 hours out shopping and wound up buying more than Yoongi had planned. But the boxy smile on Taehyungs face made it all worth it.

The party was being held in their humongous back yard. So once they entered the house. Yoongi asked Taehyung to set the bags down and follow him. Taehyung did as asked and followed his little brother. Once they arrived at the backdoor. Yoongi put his hands over Tae's eyes.

"No peaking!" Yoongi warned. Taehyung giggled and nodded his head. Once they were both outside and Yoongi had closed the door. He finally removed his hands.

"Surprise!" Came the loud word from everyone that had attended. Including Yoongi's friends. Mrs.Min came forward to her son.

"Happy Birthday my Prince. Enjoy your party until your necklace appears." She smiles at him. Taehyung cutely smiled at her. Mrs.Min let her son go enjoy the party. Mrs.Min kept an eye on the box. Even if they wanted to give the necklace early. They couldn't. The necklace won't appear until a certain time. Except no one knew when that time would exactly be. They just had to be patient.

"Why don't you go try and talk to my friends again?" Yoongi asked his brother in a slightly pleading tone.

"Fine. But you're going with me." Taehyung sighed as he followed his brother to the group. Yes they were all younger. But they still looked intimidating in Taehyung's eyes and Yoongi could sense it.

"Go grab Jimin and Hoseok. Bring them over here too." Yoongi urged. Taehyung nodded and went to go look for his friends. Once he found them he had to literally drag them over.

"Why are they here?" Jimin sneered.

"My brother invited them." Taehyung answered. The two looked shocked.

"And just which one is your brother?" Hoseok asked. Taehyung smiled shyly as he went over to Yoongi.

"This is my little brother Yoongi." Taehyung smiled. After the two had finally calmed down. They began to glare.

"Yah! Stop it you two! Aish Jin has actually been very kind to me." Taehyung defended him. Jin smiled at him warmly.

"I don't want to not get along with you guys. You guys always seem so nice and cheery. You know what? That's it. You two are now my sons too!" Jin squealed as he went over to hug the two very confused elders.

"W-what?" Jimin questioned while Hosoek grinned. Jimin slowly started to smile too.

"Alright! Yay, Eomma!" The two cheered as they giggled. The rest looked kind of shocked by the sudden mood change.

"What just happened?" Namjoon voiced out.

"I don't actually like to judge people. Especially after seeing how nice he is!" Hoseok cheered as he grinned his incredibly bright smile. Taehyung and Jimin agreed. Yoongi then turned toward Jungkook.

"Kook? Is there anything you want to say to my brother?" He questioned with a warning look in his eyes. Jungkook slightly gulped and looked toward Tae. 'What do I do? What if it's true? Can it be? Maybe, you never know. But what if it's not and I'm just being mean for no reason? I can't just ignore him. Yoongi won't let me. Uggh! This is so confusing!' Jungkook thought in frustration.

"Happy Birthday." He said finally. Namjoon looked at the group strangely.

"Can you smile for me?" Namjoon asked Taehyung. Taehyung looked at him in confusion. But none the less, he grinned his boxy grin.

"I can't hate you! That's such an adorable smile!" Namjoon suddenly squealed and hugged Taehyung. Everyone was (Jung) shook. But they all smiled after. All except Jungkook.

'How can they trust them so easily? What if they're planning to hurt us? They only don't like us because we were mean to them first. All except Yoongi. But I guess that explains why now. He's Taehyungs very over protective brother.' Jungkook had zoned out and was only snapped out of it when someone squealed.

That someone being Mrs.Min. Everyone raced over to where she was and saw the beautiful small red box. Glowing a vey bright Golden.

"Go ahead Taehyung." She urged her son.

Taehyungs mouth was handing open as he shakily went over to the box. He knew that he would be bound to it the second his mom put it on him. But he opened it anyway and reached inside to retrieve the necklace.

The Necklace:

They say the necklace you get represents you and your lover

'How does a necklace that kind of looks like a battle necklace represent us?' He just shook it off and gently passed it over to his mother. She took a deep breath and asked Tae to turn around. He obliged and turned around. She held it out in front of him. Then prepared to activate the necklace. There were certain words you had to say to the person. If they were never said then it could gravely hurt the person.

"Min Taehyung. You are officially 16 years old on December 30 2011. You must protect this necklace at all costs. For if it cracks. So do you. You must find your soul mate whether it be a boy or a girl. You must cherish this person. For if you don't. Bad luck will come your way."

With that she clasped it around his neck. When she did the two ends sealed together and the whole necklace began to glow a faint golden. To be never taken off. Taehyung smiled and the party continued. For some people ten necklace was a curse. But for others it was a gift. Most say that when you wear the necklace. You'll be able to tell if your soul mate has there's yet. If they don't you'll feel nothing. If they do? You'll feel giddy with happiness and butterfly's i your tummy. The cheesy stuff.

Taehyung felt nothing. His soul mate hasn't revived it yet. Taehyung was kind of happy about that. It meant he didn't have to worry about it for a while.

' I wonder who his soul mate is. They must not have their necklace yet. Taehyungs expression looks the same' thought a certain bunny.

With that the party continued until it was time to go home.