Chapter 24

"Merry Christmas!" Taehyung shouted to Jungkook who woke up groggily. He turned to see a grinning Taehyung.

"Merry Christmas Tae. But why did you get me up so early?" Jungkook questioned while rubbing his eyes sleepily.

"Duh! It's Christmas!" Taehyung answered. Jungkook looked over when he heard a tapping noise to see Hope prancing about while wagging her tail.

"Alright! Alright! Let's go down stairs." Jungkook chuckled. Jungkook and Taehyung rushed downstairs thanks to Tae's excitement. All their friends had dropped off their gifts to them the day before. They had gotten each other quite a lot of gifts.

With Jungkooks parents still paying for the house. Taehung paying for everything else. Neither had to work and Jungkook simply didn't question it. He had tried of course. But Taehung simply wouldn't tell him.

"Go ahead. You can go first." Jungkook urged Taehung. Taehung nodded and opened up His first gift.

It was two shirts. The first one has a picture of a cup of tea on the front and on the back it read 'If lost Please Return To Jungkook.' Taehyung giggled as he looked at the other one. On the front was a cookie and on the back it read 'I'm Jungkook'. Taehyung passed over the correct one to Jungkook. He then giggled and urged Kook to open his.

He did and was confused at what he saw. Keys? Jungkook looked up in question to his boyfriend.

"I rented us a beach house that allows pets for the summer!" Taehung explained to a now wide eyed Jungkook.

"What?! How?" Jungkook called out in disbelief.

"Sorry. I will never tell you." Taehung giggled. Jungkook had no choice but to drop it.

Tae then went to the next box to open it. He grabbed a random one. It was the one Jungkook wanted him to open up last. But didn't really mind. He unwrapped it and opened up the velvet black box. It was a ring. Not Just any ring though.

"Jungkook? What is this?" Taehung questioned as he gazed at the silver ring. Jungkook chuckled and carefully picked it up. Slipping it on Taehungs hand and revealing the one he wore on his finger.

"They're promise rings Tae. It means I really love you and I want to marry you in the future." Jungkook grinned to a teary eyed Taehyung. Jungkook cooed at the sight and pecked the older on the lips.

They continued to open gifts. Happy with everything they had gotten.

"What now?" Taehyung asked.

"Now I have to prepare for your seventeenth Birthday." Jungkook giggled. Taehyung Birthday was in five days.

"But for now. You want to go out to eat?" He asked. Taehyung nodded his head quickly.

They got themselves and Hope ready to go. They went to a local restaurant that was pretty decent. The two were sat down and started looking over the menu. When Kook caught sight of his ex girlfriend. Sana. Who was still kind of pissed at Jungkook.

(No this is not Sana from Twice. No I do not hate Twice. No I am not making fun of Twice. I actually really like Twice. That's why they were the first ones I thought of to choose a name from. Not because I hate them. But because I like their group. So I wanted to use a name not their personality)

Jungkook slightly ducked down earning a confused look from Taehyung.

"What's wrong?" Taehung glanced at his boyfriend.

" My ex is here." Jungkook decided to just tell Tae the truth.

"Your ex girlfriend?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook nodded.

"The one I only dated to get over you. Clearly it didn't work and she's still kind of pissed off at me for breaking up with her." Jungkook explained in a slight panic. Remembering her last words to him. "If I ever see you again. I'll make sure you're sorry. Now just leave me alone."

"Did you forget we have Hope? She will protect us and you'll be fine." Taehyung assured as he referred to the wolf who was now growling lowly. Jungkook nodded and began to relax.

The two ate. Giving Hope a few scraps here and there. Sana didn't even notice them. Unfortunately luck wasn't on their side at the moment. They finished their meal and were out of the restaurant at the same time Sana was. Sana finally spotted them in the parking lot. Glaring and stomping over to Jungkook. Not even noticing the rather large wolf.

"Jungkook." She hissed coming closer. Only to jump back in fear as Hope snapped at her.

"What the hell?!" She shrieked finally looking at what caused her fear. Now she looked kind of scared.

"A-A Husky?" She stuttered. Hoping it wasn't what it looked like.

"No. Hope is a wolf. Who will bite you if you come any closer to my boyfriend. Now leave us alone." Taehyung seethed. Sana quickly nodded her head and rushed away. To afraid to comment on the fact that her ex is gay.

"Let's finally go back home." Jungkook chuckled as he took Tae's hand. Holding Hopes leash in his other. They made their way to their car and drove back home.

"Happy Birthday dear Taehyung! Happy Birthday to you!" Tae's friends and family sang as Hope howled along. The party was being held in the Min backyard. Frosty and Hope got along great and were playing as the humans had cake.

Taehyungs necklace seemed to glow a bit brighter. Almost in warning. Had you forgotten? If the Taekook couple break up by Kooks Birthday next year. They both drop dead.

"Happy Birthday Tae!" Yoongi yelled as he hugged Taehyung. Taehyung laughed and hugged him back.

The necklace was slightly buzzing and Taehyung could feel it. Yet no one could see it. Taehyung remained by Jungkooks side. Since that's when the buzzing and want had ceased.

When the Taekook couple got back home. Taehyung pinned Jungkook against the wall after they got inside and dropped Hopes leash. Jungkook blinked back his surprise and looked at their position.

'Oh hell no.' Jungkook thought as he quickly switched their positions so that he was pinning Tae against the wall.

"What has gotten into you?" Jungkook breathed.

"I honestly don't know." Taehyung said.

Right before he connected their lips. Their make out session lasted a pretty long time.

Until they were broken apart by Hopes bark and whine for food.