Chapter 10

"How?" Jungkook whispered again. Taehyung looked up and Jungkook's eyes left Taehyungs lips to look back at him.

"When we were younger I told my mom that I didn't want to see you anymore. I was afraid of getting left behind. I thought you would become this popular boy who got all the girls and you would just forget about me. Silly, I know. But that's what I truly thought. The thought of telling my mom I wanted to see you again had crossed my mind multiple times a few months after we stopped seeing each other. But then my dad died and I didn't want any friends. I had become friends with Jimin and Hoseok in seventh grade. Before them I really only had Taemin." Taehyung explained while tears were now making their way down his face.

Jungkook used his thumbs and wiped them off. Pecking his forehead, cheeks and nose right after. Purposely missing his lips. Taehyung looked at him in a bit of surprise. Jungkook chuckled.

"I would of kissed you on the lips if I would know your reaction." Through the few remaining tears. Taehyung laughed with Jungkook. They both sat down on the couch. Well Jungkook was.

Jungkook had sat down and when Taehyung went to go sit down. Jungkook grabbed his wrist and forced him to sit in his lap. Taehyung let out a squeak of surprise and tried to move. Jungkook replied to that by wrapping his arms around Tae's waist so he couldn't move. Taehyung sat stiff as his face was bright red.

"Relax. Please? I want to talk." Jungkook whispered by Tae's ear. Causing shivers to go down his back. Jungkook smirked at it but of course. Tae couldn't see the look on the younger's face.

"Alright. Talk about what?" Taehyung asked with caution.

"I hear you have a crush on me." Jungkook whispered. Taehyungs eyes widened as his face turned bright red once more.

"N-no I don't." Taehyung mentally cursed at himself for stuttering. Jungkook smirked at that and lightly kissed Tae's neck.

"But I think you do." Jungkook teased the now flustered Taehyung.

"Yeah? Alright then. What if I do? What's it to you?" Taehyung sassily replied. Jungkook was a bit taken aback by the older's sudden boldness.

"Well, maybe I like you too." Jungkook said with caution. Taehyung instantly covered his face with his hands as his face turned a brighter red than before.

"Maybe we should go to sleep." Taehyung frantically said as he tried to get out of Jungkook's death grip. Jungkook lightly laughed.

"Did you forget? I've been stronger than you since we were kids! I've also been wanting to kiss V since he suddenly left. Well, now he's right in front of me." Jungkook's voice got lower with each sentence. Taehyung suddenly felt the need to run. He tried once more to get out of the younger's iron grip around his waist. But failed once more.

Jungkook suddenly picked Taehyung up and turned him around so that Tae was facing Jungkook.

"W-what are you doing?" Taehyung asked hesitantly.

"What do you think I'm doing?" Jungkook questioned with a smirk. Taehyungs eyes widened at the sight.

Without giving Taehyung another chance to speak. Jungkook smashed his lips to Taehyungs. Taehyung let out a muffled sound and refused to respond. Jungkook wasn't to happy about that and tilted his head trying to deepen the kiss. Taehyung still had no reaction and tried to pull away.

Jungkook wasn't having it and grabbed the back of his neck. Forcing him to keep his head in place. Jungkook growled at the lack of response and ran his tongue over Taehyungs bottom lip. But still, no response.

After a few more minutes of trying to get Taehyung to respond. Jungkook gave up and pulled away. Looking in Taehyungs eyes with curiosity. As soon as Jungkook shifted Taehyung sprang up and ran to his room. Locking the door behind him.

It wasn't that Taehyung hated Jungkook. He didn't at all. It wasn't that he was upset that Jungkook was Kookie. That wasn't it either. He wasn't mad at Jungkook. No he could never stay mad at him. He wasn't annoyed or sad either. That wasn't the reason for pushing him away either.

The real reason for Taehyung pushing Jungkook away was fear. Taehyung had no idea what Jungkook has been doing since they had parted ways. Had he become a play boy? Or had he become a fuck boy? He had no idea and that scared the living day lights out of Taehyung. He didn't know if any of Jungkook's words were true or not. He really wanted to trust him. But he found it oh so hard to do so. He didn't want to call anyone. He didn't want to become a nuisance to anyone. He figured he had already been enough of a nuisance to Yoongi all these years.

So he stayed locked up in his room. Refusing to come out even for food.

'I wish I had Frosty with me.' Taehyung thought to himself sadly.

'What have I done?' Jungkook thought sadly when he heard the click of the lock after he chased Taehyung when he ran off.

"Taehyung?! Please come out! I'm so sorry!" Jungkook begged but got no answer.

The truth was. Jungkook had dated someone after Taehyung left. But his reason was so that he could forget about Taehyung. It never worked though. He had tried for a year and a half to keep up the act with his girlfriend. He tried to turn himself straight so that he could forget Taehyung using girls. He had said 'I love you's' but they were never true or sincere. So he broke up with his girlfriend and told her the truth. He got slapped for it but he didn't care.

He's only loved Taehyung for years and he knew that Taehyung was the only person he would ever love.

Which was why he was currently outside Taehyungs door. Sobbing for him to open it.

"Please Taehyung? What did I do! I won't do it again. Just please. Open the door! You won't eat. I know something is wrong with you! When we were kids and you were upset. You wouldn't eat. Sometimes for days! All I wanted was for you to be happy. So I would try and cheer you up hoping it would work and it always did! So please Taehyung, let me help you now." Jungkook sobbed more.

Finally, the door slowly creaked open.