Chapter 20

'How do I ask him out?! How do I make him see how much I truly love him?! I need to make him mine before anyone else does! He's mine. I need to make sure it stays that way. I love him way to much to ever let him go.' Jungkook thought as he made a group chat. After school of course.

Jungkook has invited: Shorty, Scary Brother, Eomma Jin, Destructive Joon And Literal Sunshine to a group he has named: Help!

Eomma Jin: What's wrong?

Jungkook: I need your advice...

Scary Brother: Why should I help you?

Jungkook: I'm trying to win over your brother...

Literal Sunshine: Yay!! Why don't you just tell him?

Shorty: I have to agree with Hoseok. Just tell him. He obviously likes you too.

Jungkook: I know he'll say yes. I just want to make it special.

Destructive Joon: Where did you guys meet?

Literal Sunshine: Duh! At school.

Scary Brother: actually no they didn't.

Jungkook: we met at a park when we were kids.

Destructive Joon: alright then. Why don't you set up something super sweet at that exact park? Like a picnic. Lights for when it gets dark. Do you have any pictures together?

Jungkook: Of course I do.

Destructive Joon: Good. Print them out and hang them everywhere. What do you guys think?

Shorty: yeah. I like it and I'm sure Taehyung will love it.

Scary Brother: I agree. Only the best for my brother! I'm sure he'll say yes. When he lived here. You're all he talked about.

Eomma Jin: I approve! I can also help you set up. Namjoons idea is really good. But I don't think you want my klutzy boyfriend helping you. No offense babe!

Destructive Joon: none taken. I'm used to it.

Literal Sunshine: I like it!

Jungkook: Thank you for the help guys! Jin? Jhope? Can you guys come pick me up and help me set it all up? I need to go get the stuff. But I sort of have no car...

Eomma Jin: Sure! I'll swing by and grab Hoseok and then go get you.

Jungkook set down his phone and went to go get ready. He was just fixing his hair when the doorbell rang. He rushed down the steps to open the door and was greeted by Jin and Hoseok.

"Hey!" He greeted them. They greeted him back and they all went to go get in the car. They drove to a few different stores. Grabbing quite a lot of stuff. From clothes pins to food. They then headed to the park. Using some of Jin's dads police tape to block the entrances so no one would go in.

They found a large patch of grass and begin to set up. First laying down a baby blue blanket and then gently placing down the food that had tinfoil on it. Then placing lights across some trees so it would look prettier.

Jungkook pulled out all the pictures and smiled. Reminiscing each one. Jungkook strung string tightly from tree to tree. Attaching clothes pins to the string and picture as he went along.

Soon they were done and it looked really good. Now all Jungkook had to do was shower to get rid of the slight sweat that had formed and change his clothes.

As Jungkook was getting ready. He couldn't get rid of this bad feeling he had in his gut.

'No! I wont let this feeling spoil my date! What ever it is I'll be fine. I'm not called muscle pig for nothing!' Jungkook coaxed himself as he was putting the finishing touches on his look. Deciding against the beanie since he has also decided that his hair looked amazing. Slightly wet from the shower. But his outfit made him look kind of cute. Cute and sexy. What better combination? He checked himself in the mirror one more time.

Then headed off to Taehyungs house to pick him up. Making sure it was a complete surprise for the older. He of course had to walk there.

Jungkook was happy. He was going to go pick up the love of his life and finally ask him to be his.

But things don't always go as we planned.

"Well, well, well. What a cutie we have here." He heard a deep and rough voice say behind him.

'This did not Just call me cute.' Jungkook thought bitterly.

He turned around ready to strike. Only for one guy to dart behind him and hit him in the back of the head with a metal pipe. Successfully knocking him out.

Jimin couldn't contain his joy. He was just about to text Taehyung to see if Jungkook had picked him up. When an Amber alert was sounded.

He looked down and his heart stopped when he saw the address.

'That's on the way to Taehyungs house from Jungkooks. It couldn't possibly be him. Could it?' With shaking hands he pressed it. It gave him a description.

Dark brown shaggy hair.

Young male.

Wearing timberlands.

Also wearing a silver bracelet.

Someone had managed to find a pic of the bracelet. It matched Taehyungs perfectly. They had gotten them only a week ago. Jimin then chose to call Taehyung.

"Hey Jimin what's up?" Taehyung answered. A tear slid down Jimins face.

"I'm going to call the others. I want you to meet me in the park near your house." Jimin stated with a shaky voice.

"Jimin is something wrong?" Taehyung questioned worriedly.

"Yes. Just please meet me there." Taehyung agreed and Jimin called the others. They all sounded worried.

Soon the six boys were standing right where the boys were supposed to have their date. Taehyung looked around in amazement.

"What is all this?" He asked.

"Jimin? What's wrong? This wasn't part of the plan." Yoongi walked up and placed a hand on his boyfriends shoulder. Jimin furiously shook his head.

"No! Everything is not okay!" Jimin sobbed. The others looked frightened.

"J-Jimin? What is it?" Jin questioned. Obvious fear in his voice.

"Jungkook! He's been kidnapped!" Jimin blurted out through his sobs.