Chapter 22

Taehyung sat beside his phone. Waiting for a call from the police. It was the middle of October. Jungkook had been missing for a week now. Taehyung jumped when he heard his phone ringing. Without checking it he picked it up.

"Hello? Any news on Jungkook officer?!" Taehyung spoke in a rush. He heard chuckling on the other side of the line. Very familiar chuckling.

"I'm not an officer. But I can still tell you what happened to me." Jungkook chuckled. Taehyung felt a few tears slide down his face in happiness.

"Jungkook?!" Taehyung called in excitement.

"Yes Taehyung it's me." Jungkook spoke.

"W-where are you?" Taehyung questioned.

"I'm about three hours away from you. I'll be back in a few days." Jungkook spoke in a calming voice.

"Few days?! Can you please tell me what happened to you?" Taehyung pleaded.

"Of course I can." Jungkook answered. So he began.

"I was on my way to your house. Ready to surprise you with a date at the park. I was excited to see you. I was about halfway to your house when two guys came up to me. I was just about to defend myself. Until one hit me on the back of my head with a metal pipe just right to knock me out. I woke up and a guy tried to intimidate me. Didn't work. He left me with two days of no food. I didn't care. Finally they came back. I had been handcuffed to a wall. I broke it and took down all three guys. I had no idea where I was until I saw something familiar. I started following what was familiar and I wound up at my Uncles place. I walked up and my aunt answered. She ushered me inside and asked what happened. I told her and she said I had to stay with them for a few days. Then they will drive me back. I'm okay. I promise. I'll see you soon okay?" Jungkook finished explaining.

"Alright. As long as you're safe." Taehyung answered. They spoke a little more until they said good bye and hung up.

"Yoongi!" Taehyung called out. He had went back to his house until Jungkook could return.

"Yeah?" Yoongi answered as he walked over to Tae's room.

"Guess what?!" Taehyung called out in excitement

"What?" Yoongi questioned. Coming closer and sitting with Taehyung in his bed .

"Jungkook is okay! He's with his aunt and uncle! He'll be back in a few days!" Yoongi was actually worried about his younger friend. But he was even more happy that Taehyung was so happy about it.

"You really love him don't you?" Yoongi suddenly questioned. Taehyung blushes bright red and looked down.

"Yeah. I really do." Taehyung answered.

"Good." Yoongi replied. Then getting up and going back to his room.

"Frosty!" Taehyung called out. The giant fluffy white dog came bounding over at the sound of his name being called. He jumped up onto Taehyungs bed with him.

"Hey boy." He cooed at the large dog who in turn licked his face. Coating it in dog slober. Taehyung giggled as he gently pushed away the snowy white dogs head.

"You ever been so happy only for it to be ruined? Have you ever finally looked on the bright side only to be crushed? That's how I felt. I was so upset when I found out Jungkook was kidnapped. But I finally broke down when I found out that he was on his way to get me for a date. Mom even let me stay home this week. Which is good since I don't think I could've survived it since Jungkook won't be home until Saturday. What has this boy done to me?" Tears slid down his face. Slightly dampening the dogs fur. Who whined and and snuggled his head into Taehyung lap in comfort.

"Thanks boy. I just can't wait to see him." Taehyung kisses the top of Frosty's head and slowly fell asleep. To exhausted from all the crying he has been doing and the lack of sleep he got for the whole time that Jungkook had been done. The school actually understood and didn't count it against either boy.

It was finally Saturday. For the days leading up to Saturday. Jungkook and Taehyung would talk every day on the phone for hours. Both excited for Jungkooks return. Taehyung had moved back into Jungkooks house and had even gotten him a gift for when he returned. The doorbell rang. Taehyung rushed up to answer it.

"Thank you Auntie and Uncle!" Jungkook called after his relatives as they drove off. He turned his head and was met with Taehyung.

Both grinned widely and didn't hesitate to wrap their arms around each other. Jungkook pulled apart when he heard a strange noise coming from a box.

"Uh Tae?" Jungkook questioned. Not looking away from the box.

"Yeah?" Taehyung said trying to hide his grin.

"What's that?" Jungkook asked as he pointed to a brown box that had holes in it and was making a lot of noise.

"Why don't you go see?" Taehyung asked as Jungkook walked up to the strange box. He opened it and jumped back in fear.

"Is that a wolf?!" Jungkook screeched.

"Yep!" Taehyung chuckled as he walked over to the box and picked up the wolf pup. Who wagged it's tail and licked Tae's face.

"Are you crazy?!" Jungkook screeched again. Causing both Taehyung and the pup to cringe at the volume.

"No Jungkook.  This is a female wolf cub. Takes than a male and specially trained. This one was the friendliest they had. She is full wolf. But she's a huge sweetheart and she honestly acts just like a Golden Retriever. I got her to protect us." Taehyung assured.

"How did you even get her? Wasn't she expensive?" Jungkook questioned with shock clear in his eyes.

"That's my own little secret." Taehyung giggled.

Taehyung would never tell Jungkook this. But he was worth twenty billion dollars. So was Yoongi and their mom.

Mr.Min cared about his boys a lot. He worked a bunch of different jobs. He was the CEO of multiple different companies. He worked twenty four seven so that none of his family would ever have to. He saved a whole lot. Only buying the bare minimum. A small house with just enough bedrooms. small and cheap cars.  Few gifts on the holidays. He managed to make  two and a half billion every month. He had died from heart failure. Many say it was due to stress and the fact that he had hardly eaten or slept.

Well, that's not exactly true. He had one more job before dying doing that job. It was incredibly dangerous. He had taken it up after stepping down from all the other jobs. He was only at it for a few months before tragedy struck.

But he did it all for his family. Who swore to never tell another soul so that no one would be with them only for their money. They still lived as though they didn't have much.