Chapter 7

'They better let us out soon. I don't know how much longer I can resist this.' Jungkook thought as he was mentally struggling against the urge to pin Taehyung against the wall and kiss him senseless. Taehyung looked over and noticed the struggle.

"Are you okay?" It seemed dumb. But Taehyung didn't know what else to say. Jungkook tried to nod his head. But failed as he continued to struggle.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung tried again. Then began to walk closer. Jungkook's eyes widened.

"D-don't come any closer." Jungkook warned. Now Taehyung was just confused.

"What why?" He questioned the younger.

"I don't want anything bad to happen." Jungkook argued.

Outside of the room. Where the other five boys were listening. Yoongis eyes only widened when he realized what was going on.

"He's fighting an urge." Yoongi mumbled but Namjoon heard it.

"What urge?" Namjoon questioned.

"The urge to grab Tae. It's his fault anyway. He touched the necklace when he shouldn't have. Now he's unlocked something powerful. He's unlocked a desire that was basically forced into him. But the desire would never be this strong without help. Jungkook must slightly like Tae. Even a little. That's what got the urge so strong. To the point where he is literally struggling against it and the closer Tae gets. The harder it will get for Jungkook."By this point. Yoongi was beyond happy he had to do that report back in eighth grade.

They all turned their attentions back to the screen.

"Come on Tae. Please stay away." Jungkook begged. Taehyung didn't listen. He didn't like seeing Jungkook in what seemed to be pain.

"No. I want to help." Taehyung insisted. Jungkook groaned as the urge got stronger. He didn't know it. But as his feeling's for the older grew. So would the desire.

"Please Taehyung. Please stay away." Jungkook tried to beg the older.

"But... I don't want to." Taehyung mumbled. Jungkook heard it and snapped his head up from where it was in between his hands. When he was clutching it in pain.

"What?" Jungkook questioned. Not sure if he actually heard him right.

"I said no. I don't want to. You look like you're in pain and for some reason. I really don't want to leave you like this. Even if I could leave. I would choose not to." Taehyung confessed as he started to blush a bright red.

'That's it!' Jungkook mentally yelled as he walked closer to Taehyung. Waiting and watching his reactions.

He stepped closer and closer. Taehyung was now slightly scared by the look in the younger's eyes. So he took a step back for each step forward that Jungkook took. Until, he couldn't take another step back as his back collided with the wall. Jungkook took the opportunity and pinned his hands above his head with just one of his larger ones. Jungkook May be younger. But he was definitely stronger.

"Now, you still don't want to stop?" Jungkook whispered lowly by Tae's ear.

Taehyung could feel the electric buzz in his body. His heart was rapidly beating and his already golden glowing eyes. Shone even more with excitement. Then with confidence Taehyung said in an equally low voice.

"No way." If only Taehyung knew what just snapped inside Jungkook. Maybe he wouldn't do said it. But now it's to late. Jungkook gave in to the desire.

Jungkook leaned in closer and closer. Almost hesitant. Taehyung couldn't take it anymore and smashed their lips together. Jungkook's eyes widened. Then he slowly closed them as he kissed back. The urge was now dulled. But it didn't satisfy neither one of them.

So, Jungkook hesitantly licked Taehyungs bottom lip. Asking for entrance. Taehyung didn't know what he was doing. But still moaned at the feeling. Jungkook took the opportunity and slipped his tongue inside Tae's mouth. Taehyung's eyes snapped opened and they widened a bit at the foreign feeling.

He slowly relaxed as Jungkook grab his hands and placed them on his head. So that Taehyung could mess with his hair. Which he did and it calmed him down.

They pulled away once they could no longer breath. Jungkook's hands now on Tae's waist. With Taehyung still pinned against the wall. Now with his hands in the younger's hair. Both were panting. There was a string of saliva connecting their mouths. Which Jungkook lazily broke with his finger.

"Why did you do that? I thought you hated me." Taehyung questioned him once they were sat down on the bed and no longer panting.

"I don't really know. But I do know I no longer hate you. It felt like a strange urge to do that to you. To also hug you close and never let you go." By now Jungkook was blushing bright red right along with Taehyung.

"Well then. What are we?" Taehyung questioned. Catching Jungkook slightly off guard.

"I want to be able to kiss you and hold you close. But I'm also not ready to call you mine. I dunno. I'm confused. What about friends?" Jungkook asked hesitantly.

Taehyung looked down trying to hold back tears. That was his first kiss. His first true kiss. He still counted the one he had when he was younger as his first. But this time. He knew what was going on. He made out with him for fucks sake! Of course it was upsetting for the older.

"Alright. We can be friends." Taehyung whispered. Then he got up and went to a camera.

"Open the damn door!" He shouted. A few minutes later the lock could be heard.

"I'm going out." Was the last thing Tae said. Then he dashed out the house. No one followed. Not even Yoongi. To afraid of the upset Tae.

'They better get together soon. The sooner the better. I can't loose my brother.'

Without realizing it. Yoongi let a tear drop down his face.

Yoongi has never dated. He was always to worried about Tae. To worried about failing Taehyung.

But no one could ever blame him. After all, it wasn't his fault that he was like this. It was their dads. Not long after Taehyung lost his childhood best friend. Their dad had died. The last thing he ever said. Was to Yoongi.

'I need you to take care of your big brother. I can see a fighter and protector in you. I know he won't be able to stick up for himself. Please protect him and make sure he never gets hurt again. Can you promise me that?'

'I promise.'

It was the last thing he ever said to his dad. Before he shut his eyes. Taehyung and their mother knew nothing about this and Yoongi vowed that they never would. For he would never tell them.

'I made a promise that I intend to keep. Watch out Jungkook.'