The Beginning

I sat in the back of the RV with Maggie as I looked down at her, sweating and in pain, "hang in there Maggie, we'll get you to the Hilltop, and you and the baby will be ok," I say softly moving her freshly cut hair back. She nodded a bit smiling as I smiled right back at her.

"Hey," Carl says softly sitting next to me, "hey," I say softly with a small smile, "is it really smart for you to come..?" He asks softly, "you never know when-" I cut him off, "I know, and I'm not worried about that, we need to focus on getting Maggie to the Hilltop, and that's it," I say looking at him as he reached over and held my hand, "I have a lot of things I need to focus on," he says softly looking at me as I looked back at him as I smiled a bit.

I had my head laid on Carl's shoulder when the RV came to a stop. I picked my head up and looked over as I stood up. I pulled my hand from Carl's as I went to the front and saw Simon with other saviors, "oh god.." I say softly. Rick looked at me as I looked back down to him, "I'll talk to him.." I say softly as I leave the RV and rest my hand on my gun just in case as I looked down the street.

(Season 6 Episode 16- Last Day on Earth)

"Woah," Simon says followed by a chuckle, "you're against your own dad now, huh?" he smiled, "no, I'm not

"Woah," Simon says followed by a chuckle, "you're against your own dad now, huh?" he smiled, "no, I'm not. He knows I'm in another group." I say as I look up at him, "does he know you're in the group that killed his people?" He smirked and crossed his arms. "Listen Simon, we need to get to where we need to be immediately, and we'll have to do it one way or another," I say putting my hands on me hips, "you go on and go to where you need to get to darling. Just don't be surprised if you don't get stopped until the end of the line." He smiles.

I looked at him as I went back into the RV, "we gotta turn around," I say softly as I looked at Simon, "what happened?" Rick asks looking at me. I sighed as I looked at him, knowing I had to say something, "I've been keeping it from you guys because I don't want you guys to see me any different than I am," I sighed, "the leader, Negan.." I bit my lip, "he's my father.." I say softly looking at everyone in the RV, "only two people knew, Glenn and Carl," I looked down.

I looked at them as they didn't sat anything, "Jessica, you're nothing like him," Rick says looking up at me from the drivers seat. I smiled a bit as I looked back, "didn't we kill them all?" Abraham asks looking at the small group of saviors as we turned back around, "no.. there's many more where that came from," I say softly as I went to the back with Maggie and Carl as I sat down and looked at Maggie as she slept, "I hope Glenn's ok," I say softly, "he is, don't worry," I hear Carl's voice in my left ear and his warm lips against my cheek. My face became a dark red as I smiled to him.

"Jess.." Abraham called out. I got up again and went over and sighed seeing a bother group of saviors, "might want to stop now!" A man yelled through a bull horn, "find another way." I say softly.

Every road we went down, a small group of saviors were there. The sun started set, "I have an idea that may or may not work." Eugene says standing up