The Finding Pt.2

I ran to the three and see Enid laying on the ground dead.  My eyes widened as I took deep breaths, looking to Carl and Aaron, "what happened?" Sydney asks looking.  Everyone was confused, no one knew what happened.

Suddenly, men came in aiming there guns.  I went to Carl and took my knife out and cut his ties and then cut Aaron's.  I looked up, on my knees seeing Simon with his arms up on the side, smiling and laughing, "well, well, well.  Long time no see huh?"  "How did you find them?" I ask looking up at him.  "Oh shit, hey Jess." He smiles, "what are you doing here?  How did you find them?"
"Just men scouting around and found these lovely ladies." He smiles looking to everyone.  "How could you be all buddy buddy with the man?" Sydney asks, I look back to her, going to talk as I was interrupted, "gotta be good friends with the boss's daughter."

I closed my eyes and leaned my head on Carl, "you're Negan's daughter?!  She could be going against you guys and giving him information!"  A woman yells as I looked to them, "I'd never go against either teams." I say looking at them.

Yelling and arguing kept going on as I became quiet as I looked down hearing everyone, "shut up!" I yell as I take deep breaths.  "Let's just go home.." my voice was soft as I took my name knife out and stab Enid in the head to keep her from turning.  I picked Enid up over my shoulders and threw her in the back of one of the saviors trucks, "I'll bring it back later." I sigh putting my hands out for the keys.  The man was hesitant, Simon telling him to give it to me.

I looked over seeing Carl and Aaron walk to the truck.  Carl looking down at me, walking up to me and moving my hair back, "you ok..?" He asks sotly.  I nodded slowly as I got into the driver seat and drove off back to The Hilltop