Killer Santa (Christmas Edition)

By Grimlocker

Most people know Santa Claus as a legendary figure who is said to bring gifts to the homes of well behaved children on Christmas Eve. Santa has been the leading symbol for Christmas, however Santa's image was tainted so many times for it was used for horrible crimes committed against innocent victims. Here are some of the most memorable crimes that was done by Killer Santa Claus.

1.) First Killer Santa
- On the Christmas day of, 1976, a man from London named Gauley Mckey killed at least 13 children. The killing started on the night of December 25, 1975, before entering his victim's house he would dress up as Santa Claus. He would then kidnap his victim to be brought inside his house, where he would perform sadistic sexual acts on them. Gauley would then behead his victims afterward. Gauley was arrested inside his house after neighbors complained about the foul odor coming from inside his house. After investigation, police found the head of the 13 children under his bed, it was already in the state of decomposition.

2.) Second Killer Santa
- Christmas day of, 1981, a man from Texas named Jordan Bekingson killed and cannibalized at least 6 boy scout children. On the morning of December 25, 1981, 6 boy scout children knocked on Jordan's house asking for Christmas treats. He invited all of the boys in his house and gave each of them a glass of milk laced with sleeping pills. Jordan then locked the boys in the basement for 1 week without feeding them, after a week Jordan killed one the boy scout and cooked his flesh, he then fed some of it to the remaining starving 5 boys.Even after police came to his house asking if he had seen the boys, he denied it. Weeks passed and the boys were slowly killed and cannibalized one by one until all of them was dead. Jordan then surrendered himself to the police and was shot by one of the boys' parents.

3.) Third Killer Santa
- Christmas day of, 1965, China. A man named Quan Xhai from Guangdong Province dressed as Santa opened fired at a school Christmas party, killing at least 50 children. He then killed himself.

4.) Fourth Killer Santa
- In 1999, a serial killer nicknamed Krampus killed atleast 39 children in a town in Germany. He was given the nickname Krampus because of the method he used on choosing his victims, he was working as a teacher in a elementary school in the town and would go around the school and list the names of the children who are bad and bully. Krampus would then stalk the children in his list and wait for a chance to kidnap them, after that he would bring his victims in his house and he would bury the children alive on his backyard.
Krampus was arrested after one of his victims escaped and told the police what happened. Police found the list containing 96 names inside his house, 39 of them died.
Krampus was sentenced to death penalty.