"Is TIME TRAVEL Possible?"

By: pWreck

It's quite simple to prove that "time" travel is possible. To realize this you must first understand what time actually is.

Oh alam niyo naman ang oras diba? OO, kapareho yan ng ORAS na ginugol niyo sa maling tao na minsang dumaan sa buhay niyo (ouch, hugot).

Pero "TIME" is merely a man made construct designed to measure change. Yes, ginawa ng tao talaga para ma measure kung gaano kasakit, gaano kasakit ang maglaan ng oras sa mga taong hindi deserving nito.

Well what is change? Iba yung pagbabago ng nararamdaman ng tao ah, sakop na yun ng Change na tinutukoy ko.

Change is physical movement. We measure things which move with a regular period to determine how much "time" has passed.

Now back to "time" travel.

"Time" travel is possible.

You and I are traveling through "time" right now. We are traveling from the past into the future.

Boom goes the timeamite! Proven!
And there is more!

You can travel into the future by orbiting a black hole.
Since gravity slows down physical movement, (atoms, chemical reactions, heat transfer, light, etc. ect.) and "time" is physical movement. Then gravity slows "time"! If you still have doubt in this just go research Einstein's works.
So if you orbit a black hole, the extreme gravity will slow your atoms, your neurons will fire more slowly, the processes in your cells will slow, and so on.
From a matter of perception, you would not notice the difference. Dahil malaki na ang kaibahan sa maikling time span na to.

Meanwhile back on earth everything is moving at normal speed. When you return, much more "time" will have passed. Everyone else's atoms will have moved faster than yours, effectively placing you in the future.

So what about traveling into the past?

While this is theoretically possible, it is practically impossible. And the reason is called the flow of "time".

"Time" always flows in one direction. This phenomenon boils down to energy transfer. In two interacting systems, energy always flows from the high energy system into the low energy system. Movement or "time" is physical energy, and so it always flows one way.
You could theoretically move every atom in the universe to the state it was at some "time" in the past and thus be in the past. Obviously this is not possible.
Now let's talk about a couple classic "time" travel myths...
1. There could not be two copies of yourself. You will have either kept your atoms in the future state, or reverted them to the past state. But there is only one set of atoms.
2. You would not fade from existence if you killed your father.
Your atoms already exist. Even though you reverted every atom in the universe back to its past state, you are not in the past. You are in the present.
So...

"time trav·el"
ˈtīm ˌtravəl/

noun

- The ability to change the speed of your atoms relative to... something else in the universe.