Chapter Ten

By the time we arrived at the Sidemen house the party was already in full swing and packed out. Many of the Youtubers I had seen today were there and many people I didn't recognise, but I was positive to make my first YouTube party count. I felt like this was definitely a good way to meet and make myself known to other Youtubers, at parties everybody is drunk, carefree and sociable, including myself, which is the complete opposite to sober me, so if I was ever going to get the courage to introduce myself to the bigger YouTubers tonight was the night.

Seconds after walking in the door JJ, aka, KSI - The man himself approached us.

"Yo dudes, what's up?" He almost shouted. I guess the loud KSI isn't just a YouTube front as he was just as loud in person. 

JJ then almost tripped over thin air as he went over to Casper and ended up with his arm around Casper's shoulder. 

"I see the drinking hasn't started yet." Casper joke.

"Mate, you missed it! I was just challenged to down 10 shots of tequila in a minute!"

"Did you do it?" Joe asked.

"Only took 30 seconds." He smirked.

"That's nothing. I'm taking you up on that challenge." Jack insisted.

"Go for it mate." JJ laughed and then looked up and examined the whole group. "Am I just too drunk to see, or are there some faces I don't know here?"

"Yeah, hope you don't mind we brought a couple mates along." Joe told JJ.

"Sure thing... Who are they?"

"Demi, George and Dylan. They're YouTubers too, they were at the event earlier too." Joe introduced us to JJ.

"Oh cool, fellow YouTubers I see. Welcome to the Sidemen house... The best house you could ever imagine."

"Psyched to be here, mate. Love your stuff by the way, keep it up." Dylan responded and JJ pulled him into a bro hug. I just stood and smiled, I couldn't wait to get some alcohol down me and have more to say.

"Anytime bro. So who's this?" JJ then asked pointing to Mikey who was stood between Jack and Casper.

"That's just Mikey, mate." Joe replied laughing along with the rest of the boys and with that JJ stumbled away and approached the next group besides us.

"Literally, will he ever remember me?" Mikey sighed. "I've met him like 5 times!"

"Calm down Mikey, you just aren't important enough yet." Jack laughed.

"Whatever, I'm going to find some alcohol. Who's coming?"

As Mikey started walking off in a strop I didn't hesitate to follow him as I was desperately in need for some alcohol, not realising I was the only one that followed.

"Someone chasing after Mikey, eh?" I heard Jack whisper in my ear as he then caught up to me.

"What? No... I just want a drink." I giggled slightly blushing at the assumption. 

"It's alright, he'll be flattered." Jack winked.

"Then I'm afraid I'll have to unflatter him." I stated causing Jack to laugh.

Once we reached the kitchen we explored all the alcohol choosing what we want. There was a huge selection and I couldn't make up my mind.

"What are you going for?" Jack asked me.

I shrugged. "I'm not sure, there's so much choice." I chuckled.

"That's a YouTube party for you." Jack laughed. "Do you like vodka?"