Chapter Twelve

"You alright guys? Thanks for agreeing to get in on the video." Joe greeted us at the door of his house.

"No problem, mate. Always happy to help." Dylan replied being the first one to walk through the door. 

Once we all entered Joe offered to take our coats, hung them up and directed us to the living room straight down the hall. 

"How's it going guys?" I heard Dylan say as he entered the living room which caught my attention. Guys? I assumed it was just going to be us three and Joe.

Once I got to the room I saw Jack, Casper and Mikey sitting on the sofa. They all greeted us and we joined them. Dylan and George took the two chairs next to the sofa leaving me with no choice but to sit down on the floor. 

"Having fun down there?" Jack mocked me and I looked up to him sticking my tongue out causing him to laugh.

Jack then started to budge Mikey and Casper over creating space on the sofa, he looked at me and patted the spot next to him, I accepted the seat, not quite wanting to spend the rest of my time here on the floor and squeezed between Jack and Casper on the sofa. It really was a rather tight squeeze, I was pretty much the filling to a Jack and Casper sandwich, but honestly I wouldn't complain, their body heat was warming me up and if that wasn't enough, who would complain about being sat so closely between two very hot guys?

A few minutes after Joe came into the living room hiding something behind his back.

"What are you hiding from us, Joe?" Casper asked.

"Probably his whip." Jack laughed. "He told me he likes a bit of kinkiness." 

"Whoa, I think I agreed to participate in the wrong kind of video?" I questioned jokingly which was responded by laughs from everyone in the room.

"How do you expect to make it big on YouTube without releasing any public footage on porn hub?" Mikey joked.

Joe just laughed at all of us and shook his head. "Sadly, it's not a whip. Sorry to disappoint, Jack. But you aren't far off."

"A vibrator?" Casper then questioned in a sudden serious tone as his face grew confused.

Joe shook his head.

"Hand cuffs?" Jack asked.

Joe shook his head again before removing the object from behind his back and holding it up above his head. "CARDS AGAINST HUMANITY."

"I love that game!" Dylan stated.

"I thought you actually had some kind of sex toy in your hands." Casper laughed.

"It's just as horrific as a sex toy, and just as fun." Joe explained winking to Casper jokingly. Joe went on to explain the game to those of us who didn't know, which turned out to only be Casper as the rest of us had all played at some point before. "So it's just going to be another one of those card games like the Game of Thrones game we did on my channel awhile ago."

We set up the game so we were ready to play and started filming. Joe introduced himself, the boys and then went on to introduce us three. 

"And you're probably thinking 'Wait hang on, I'm sure there some people missing?' and right you are, we kicked them out of the Buttercreams because they were useless and replaced them with these three who we hired to be our friends..." Joe joked. "They are Demi, Dylan and George." We all introduced ourselves into the video and Joe carried on. "So today I have a precious little box with me that beholds another one of those fabulous party games we all love to play... This is CARDS AGAINST HUMANITY."

Joe went on to explain the game, we decided we'd play the game to best 3, so whoever wins 3 black cards first would win and following that Joe started by reading out the first black card.