~ 16 ~ PART TWO

PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END BECAUSE IMPORTANT INFORMATION IS GOING TO BE STATED

their first date was absolutely amazing, they were laughing, smiling, crying tears of joy, and of course eating the food. let's be real, jonah didn't really make the food, he ordered it from postmates. y/n knew it, but she could careless as long as they were together. she could be anywhere in the world right now, as long as he was right beside her.

they were out there until after the sun went down. since the days are now longer and the nights are shorter because summer is beginning, the sun went down around nine in the evening. even then they were still outside. the boys would spy on them every ten minutes, until they finally went inside.

once y/n's face hit the pillow she was fast asleep, even though she didn't change out of her outfit. she was slumped, work tired her out, which was a good thing. when jonah went into the room, he wasn't expecting y/n to already be asleep. regardless, he went up to the girl and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead, he then exited the room, carefully closing the door to not wake the sleeping girl.

~ o n e  t w e n t y  i n  t h e  m o r n i n g ~

you slept snuggled next to jonah's chest. jonah's arm was placed comfortably around your waist as you slept. both of you slept peacefully, until a loud screech came from jack and daniel's room. the whole house was awaken from the horrifying scream coming from the teens' bedroom.

everyone jolted out of bed and into their room. when you walked into the surprisingly neat bedroom you saw two shirtless boys, one was on top of their bed, pointing to a huge spider, the other boy was obviously tired; you could see it in his eyes, they weren't as vibrant of a blue as usual. he was propped up in bed, staring at the humongous spider that sat on the floor between the two bed in the room. fear was written all over both of their faces.

they weren't exaggerating the spider, it wasn't some normal spider you see occasionally. it was larger than a tarantula but not that much bigger. everyone cringed at the sight of the furry spider. 

"hOLY SHIT!" you screeched, hugging jonah's arm. you were terribly paranoid of spiders.

"w-what is t-that," the youngest boy of the group reluctantly asked. 

"uhm byeee," corbyn states, sassily walking out of the bedroom. we all stared at the spider, not knowing what to do at all. 

"i-i'm with corbyn, i-i'm going b-back to sleep." zach stated, running out of the room close behind corbyn.

"jonah and y/n please don't leave us alone with this spider," jack begged. 

letting out a sigh, jonah spoke up and said, "fine, i'll get a cup. y/n you grab a piece paper." jonah instructed. you nodded walking out of the room to get a piece of paper from the music room downstairs. 

you weren't able to see anything so you tried to maneuver around the house using your hands. you successfully made it into the music room and grabbed the piece of paper. walking out of the room was a struggle.  

barely able to see anything, you walked into a wall causing a loud bang to vibrate through the house and you to fall back. you started to rub your forehead, because it ached a tiny bit, but you laughed it off realizing how funny it was.

 jonah on the other hand, was running around the house, calling your name, trying to find you. he didn't know whether or not you got hurt, he was just worried. once he found you, sitting on the floor laughing at yourself, he rushed to your side. 

 "y/n, are you okay?" the tall brunette asked, reaching his had out to help you up from the ground. you gladly accepted it.

"yeah," you stated, still laughing at yourself, "i just ran into a wall, thats all." you continued to laugh.

"y/n you had me worried, wow." he said, laughing along with you.

"well c'mon let's go capture that spider." you insisted. both of you ran up the stairs, cup and paper in hand. 

"DANIEL, DANIEL HELP!!!! DON'T MOVE AWAY," you both hear jack screech from the bedroom. you and jonah both look at each other and laugh. you continue to head towards the boys' bedroom, this time walking. 

you both walk into the bedroom and see that the spider has moved towards jack's bed. jack is curled up into a ball in the corner of his bed farthest from the spider. daniel is laughing at jack as the spider inches closer to him. 

jonah walks up to the spider, kneels down, and encases the spider into the cup, you quickly hand him the piece of paper and he swiftly places it under the cup. he stands up carrying the spider that is imprisoned in the cup. he walks into their bathroom and flushes the spider down the toilet. 

"there, the spider is gone now." jonah assured, walking out of the bathroom.

"what if it climbs up the toilet?" jack stupidly asks. 

"i'm sure it won't climb up the toilet, you'll be fine." daniel laughed. 

"okay, whatever you say. thanks jo." jack said.

"well goodnight guys." you said.

"night!" they exclaimed as you walked out. you headed into the bedroom where two peaceful boys slept sound asleep. you crawled into bed, jonah shortly followed behind. you cuddled up next to him and you both fell asleep in each others arms after another spontaneous and crazy night. 

________________

word count: 936

hey guys, im grounded for the next to weeks and i'm coming at you from my laptop because i told my parents i needed to finish 'school work'. so sorry because i'm not going to be updating for the next two weeks, since it's winter break for me and i have no access to school laptops. 

hope you guys enjoyed, and please comment where you are from because i know i have readers from many different places in the world and i just think it is really cool! love you guys, bye!!!