~ 22 ~

august 28th, 2017
05:21 am
los angeles, california 

"do you want something to eat, maybe we can go to mcdonalds?" jonah contemplated you as you both sit at the kitchen island at 5 in the morning. you vigorously shake your head as you place your glass of water onto the counter.

"why not?" he questions your reaction. you sigh as you prepare to tell him one of your nightmares.

"in the first nightmare, it all started because zach asked me to go to in-and-out. so i agreed and then we drove there, but then we got into a huge car crash and i got into a coma and everything went downhill from there." you summarized your dream for him as jonah sat there registering everything you just said.

"wow. umm so maybe not the best idea?" he asked rhetorically. you stiffle a laugh and just nod your head. 

a moment of silence occurred between you as both of you figure out what to say next. your both obviously tired too so the fact that your brains aren't functioning like usual isn't helping. as you sit there staring off into space jonah takes a deep breath, almost like he's getting ready to say something. 

"so, we've kinda avoided this for a while, but i've been meaning to ask..." jonah gulps as grab onto your glass of water a little tighter than before, "uhm, do you wanna be my girlfriend... yeah i know we've technically only been on one date, but like honestly i like you a lot and i admire your personality so much, an-," you cut him off before he rambles on to much.

"yes jonah, i'd love to be your girlfriend." you send him a smile as his face turns red, "really?" he asks excited. "yeah really!" you exclaim, just as excited as him. 

"fiNally!" someone shouts from the stairs. you both turn your heads to see a messy-haired daniel with a huge smile on his face. "daniel?" you both shout in shock. "yes, its me. i've been watching the whole thing and jonah finally grew the balls to ask you out. it's about time." he walks closer towards you and jonah. 

"like if you didn't ask her sooner, i would have done it for you." he laughs as jonah stands there blushing harder than before. you giggle at both of them before you start to speak up again, "so? you were here for the whole thing?" you ask daniel.

"well i came down here originally for a glass of water and maybe a snack. and then all of a sudden i see both of you almost bathing in awkward silence, until jonah gets the guts to ask you to be his girlfriend." daniel briefly explained. 

eventually you all went back to sleep, but you didn't want to tell the others yet. so you told daniel to keep quite about it, and he agreed to stay quite about it. but it wouldn't be long until your secret comes out.

~ f o u r  h o u r s  l a t e r ~

august 28th, 2017
09:39 am
los angeles, california 

you decided to sit outside in the backyard, right next to the pool and just chill out. you wanted to at least try to get a tan before you go back to work tomorrow. it was a beautiful day outside. the sun was shining directly on you as you could hear some birds chirp in the distance. the sky was bright blue, no sight of any clouds. the air was warm and all was peaceful..... that is until five boys come out of the house fighting each other to the death.

"if you and daniel don't tell us whats going on i will throw both of your phones into the pool!" zach threatened jonah and daniel. he held both of their devices over their pool.

"noo! not my baby! please no!" daniel exclaimed! screaming like he was about to die. he ran over to zach to try to grab the phone out of his hands but zach swung his arm over to the other side.

"just tell us what's going on!" jack pleaded to jonah and daniel, you just laughed at them. 

"WAIT! Y/N MIGHT KNOW WHATS GOING ON!" corbyn shouted across the backyard. you became confused as you realize they might be hiding the relationship between you and jonah. then your face became blank.

"sooo y/n, do you know whats going on?" corbyn asked you as you sat in the beach chair on your phone. 

"huh?" you asked in a questioning way. you are trying to play it dumb. you were going to pretend you didn't know what was going on at all. '

"oh, never mind than." corbyn left you alone shouting that you knew nothing about what they were hiding. for you that was a score, you sucked at lying but this time it worked. but sooner or later someone would have to say you and jonah are together, you just don't know when. 

_______

word count: 837

sorry im never active lmao. i post daily on my instagram though! my instagram is @/danielsdumbass! while im at it my zach account on insta is @/loveyherron and my other one is @/wdwappreciate!! go follow me on those accounts where im wayyyy more active!