~ 9 ~

PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE BOTTOM IT MENTIONS SOMETHING ABOUT A CONTEST

y/s/n (your ship name)

~ y o u r p o v ~

"ZACHARY DEAN HERRON WHERE DID YOU PUT MY HEADPHONES?" corbyn bellows throughout the house from the living room. his loud roar vibrates through the modern home. a mad corbyn is not a happy corbyn, let me just tell you that.

jonah, zach, and i sit in the sun-lit bedroom. the air is warm and everyone is on their phones. zachary hears his name coming from the loud shout, he knows he did something wrong, the boy got startled by the holler of the blond-haired boy, as well as everyone else in the house. his face full of shock as if he looked like he misplaced the item. it was around 10:00 A.M. so the shout might have woken up daniel or jack, if they weren't awake yet.

i see the young boy stand up and run towards his dresser, grabbing the presumably expensive headphones and running out of the bedroom. jonah and i chuckle at him simultaneously. then we go back to looking on our phones.

i scroll through my instagram, seeing as i haven't posted something in a while, mainly because of all the events that have happened in the past few months. maybe i will post again. i don't know yet.

"hey, you still up for going to the mall today?" jonah blurts out of thin air. he looks up from his phone, i do the same. and our eyes meet. a toothless grin slips from my lips, jonah then smiles at me. giving me that goofy, yet charming smile. i nod in agreement and say, "of course." even though i totally forgot about the whole mall situation until he mentioned it.

"okay cool! what time do you want to leave?" he questions me. he looks down at his phone for a second and then looks back up to me, "it's ten-eighteen right now. we can leave whenever." he states. i wait and think for second, i really didn't care what time. i just wanted to get out of the house without being reminded of the awful human being called jason.

"we can leave around eleven." i answered his question. as i spoke i thought that maybe i could get a picture for my instagram. i hope jonah is a good photographer, so i can get a good instagram picture.

"then we should get ready!" jonah exclaimed. "i'll take you out for breakfast." he adds. his eyes light up and his smile get big. i disapproved at the thought of it. he spends so much money on me and it truly sucks because i can't pay him back at the moment. i really need to get a job.

"jonah, we can just eat here at home. you are spending way to much money on me and i can't pay you back." i see him smirk at me. i tilt my head in confusion. knowing him he will probably still take me out to breakfast. "well if you want, we can eat here. i make a pretty mean omelette." he playfully boasted as i giggled at his statement.

"well an omelette from you sounds delightful," my lips curve into a big grin, going from one ear to the other. i shut off my phone and stand up. i stretch, putting my hands up in the air and making a loud, obnoxious groaning sound.

"oh trust me it is delightful." he chuckles, as he stands up. his shirt is off and he only sports some dark grey sweatpants. he walks over to his wardrobe, as he chooses something to wear.

"it better be marais." i giggle, as i walk over to zach's dresser and grab a shirt that says, 'cookies' (bahaha y'all know what shirt i'm talking about) and walk over to my mostly-empty dresser and grab another pair of joggers. hey at least i will be able to fill up this dresser later today.

"you know, that is zach's favorite shirt." he yells across the room, from the bedroom doorway. he stands there on his phone and looks up at me. he already is dressed in black, ripped jeans and a yellow t-shirt. man this dude looks good in any color.