~ 18 ~

august 27th, 2017
11:22 am
los angeles, california 

after everything went down the staff politely asked you guys to leave because of all of the havoc you guys have caused, so you complied and apologized for everything that just went down. you  then exited the restaurant and headed towards the van, your eyes still glossed over. you went to the back and jonah sat right next to you.

"do you guys wanna head over to another restaurant or just head home?" corbyn asked, climbing into the front seat of the van, mainly directing the question towards you.

"we should go to another restaurant." you state loud enough for them to hear you but still quiet. 

"are you sure you don't just want to go home?" jonah questions you concerned, he starts to rub your arm, he is worried about you constantly, knowing you have anxiety.

"only if you guys want to go home, i-i feel bad for always ruining your plans to go out and eat." you admit to them. it was true, every time you guys have tried to go out and eat, a disaster was waiting to happen.

"you don't ruin our plans y/n, we understand what you are going through and if you want to go home we can." daniel flashes a smile your way. you smile assuringly knowing that the boys will always have your back.

"lets just forget about what just happened and go out and eat," you implied. you could care less about vanessa, all that was on your mind was that jonah called you his girlfriend, you were shocked and confused for some reason. when he said 'girlfriend' you felt happy, maybe because you felt like he genuinely loved you, something you haven't really felt from anyone, ever.

"okay! chipotle?" zach heavily suggested. the kid loved chipotle, something all the boys liked. you were fine with chipotle. it wasn't something that you absolutely loved, but you didn't mind it. 

"sure!" everyone said in union. when they began to drive you pressed your head against the window and watched everything pass by as you rode in the car. that was when you felt a weight shift over to where you were seated.

"y/n, you sure you're okay?" jonah began, "it was pretty intense back there." he stated as you still looked out of the window. you nod your head as a simple response while you tried to accumulate words to respond to jonah. 

"yeah, thanks for standing up for me." you turn to face him with a smile placed on your face. he opened his arms up for an embrace and you gladly accepted. his hugs were always so comforting and warm, they were bear hugs and you absolutely loved it.

jonah pulled away from the hug and looked you in the eye, starting to say something, "you are such an amazing, beautiful person. you are not fat, you are not ugly, you are not stupid. so if anyone ever says anything bad about you, it isn't true. you are stunning."

you hugged him again and soon enough you felt the van stop and four other boys joining the hug, in the back in the van, they somehow all fit back there. you smiled at everyone caring for you so deeply and to know that you are loved was such a relieving feeling. 

when you ate at chipotle with the boys nothing bad happened. you guys finally had a nice meal where nothing got screwed up. you actually had some fans come up to you guys while you ate, they also recognized you from being in their stories on instagram and snapchat. the fans loved you and that made you happy.

when you got home from having lunch, you headed upstairs and belly flopped onto the bed. you never thought you could be more tired from just going out to lunch. you pulled out your phone and went onto instagram, you were mindlessly scrolling through your feed, thinking about jonah and the whole girlfriend thing. you decided you were going to ask him about it, later. you continued to scroll through your feed until someone walked into the room. you felt the bed sink down as he sat down on the mattress next to you. 

"hey, you okay?" jack spoke up, breaking the silence in the room. you turn your head and see him so you proceed to seat your legs criss crossed on the bed, facing him.

"yeah, i'm good." you flash a smile towards him. he inches a tiny bit closer to you, and he started to speak.

"i just wanted to remind you that the boys and i, will always be here for you. you are such an amazing person and you don't deserve to be sad." he assured you and went for a hug, you hugged him back with a smile on your face. 

______________

word count: 810

sorry this chapter is way shorter than usual, but i had no motivation to write this chapter because i didn't know what to do with it. it is also unedited. the next chapter will be way better! i promise!