~ 6 ~

h/l (hair length)
~ j o n a h s  p o v ~

"i'll get it," i jump up, walking towards the door.

"okay! i'm gonna use the bathroom." y/n walked to the hallway.

i unlock the door, placing my hands on the cold metal and turning the doorknob clockwise revealing a man who appears drunk.

"hey jonah," the man with a deep voice says.

"uhm who are you,"  i ask not recognizing the guy.

"i'm jason," he said grasping my hand firmly and shaking it, i could smell the alcohol in his breath.

all of a sudden i hear someone run upstairs. it's y/n, i know it.

i stare at him, he appears young but he seems like the type to hurt people over stupid things.

"well, what do you need?" i asked in annoyance.

"do you know someone with the name, y/n?" he says, knowing she is in this house.

"nope." as i tell him, the boys come up to the door.

he steps foot into our house, nobody even inviting him in.

"daniel, you've met y/n, haven't you?" the alcohol is strong in his breath. daniel nods his head anxiously.

"she doesn't happen, to live here?" daniel shakes his head, has a certain fright in his eyes.

"sir, i'm going to ask you to leave," i announce.

"and what are you going to do if, if i don't? i know that little bitch y/n is hiding here, i saw you guys at that diner earlier." he yells at us, causing commotion. i see zach calling 911, he runs upstairs.

"we will call the police," i add.

"i'm not afraid of no police," he slurs on his words.

you can hear faint sirens coming closer and closer, we don't live far from the police station so they came pretty quick.

jason starts to look around, rummaging through our stuff, making a mess of everything.   he ignores the sirens that are coming closer and closer, i stand in front of him.

"get out of my way before i hurt you," he angrily yells at me.

you can hear someone walking up to our door.

"there will be no hurting anyone, sir." a policeman steps into our house.

jason looking furious he clenches his fists, seems like he is about to punch the nearest thing to him, but before any damage has been done the policeman comes up to jason, he brings his hands to the his back and handcuffs them, he escorts jason out.

everyone is getting questioned and the officer whom arrested jason entered our house and walked up to me.

"we've been looking for that guy for a couple of days, he has been harassing girls left and right lately. do you have any other information on him?" he asks me.

"well all i know is that he was looking for this girl who lives with us, y/n, i met her a couple days ago, i rescued her because she was getting abused by the guy." i responded.

"is she with you at the moment?" he asks.

"she might be upstairs," i answer the officer. gesturing him to follow me.

i lead him upstairs, when i reached the second floor. i hear crying coming from daniel and jack's room. i open their door and i hear the sobbing inside of the bathroom, i try to open it, only to find out its locked.