~ 19 ~

august 29th, 2017
05:39 am
los angeles, california

"y/n," someone murmured softly, poking your arm, attempting to wake you up at this ungodly hour, "pssttt, y/n" they whispered a bit louder than before, dragging out the last syllable of your name. you wake up as soon as they finish dragging out your name. you yawn and look to your left to see a boy with messy hair who is smiling a bit to wide at this time of night.

"zach?" you question, "what are you doing up so late?" you shoot a glance at the digital clock on the nightstand, "or so early in the morning?" you are so tired that you just kept yawning, your eyes becoming watery.

"well, im bored, and uh- you can drive right?" zach asks you, making you question what he wants to do at such an early time in the morning.

"uhhhh, yeah, i can." you state, replying to his question. you were slowly becoming more awake by the second, but you didn't stop your excessive yawning. no matter how much you wanted to stop.

"well can you take me to get in and out, or something like that?," he asked you, you were really craving some fries right now so you were actually considering it, "you could spend some quality time with me!" the young boy added.

"i don't know zach, i'm really tired." you told zach. he rolled his eyes, it was hard to see in the dark, but you could feel him doing it, he sighed and started to speak.

"oh c'mon, you and jonah did it once." he replied to your response. you were confused, how did he know you guys were out at in and out that one time? you wanted to find out so you asked him so.

"oh when you guys came back, i headed downstairs and jonah was just coming in with you in his arms, and he told me about what happened that night." he answered, you sighed and agreed to take him.

"yes!" he shout-whispered. all you did was shake your head and laugh at him, that was all you could do with the amount of energy you had at this hour. you got out of the covers and slid on your slides that were conveniently right beside your bed. you then walked over to your dresser to grab a sweatshirt and pull it over your head, zach was already downstairs waiting for you so you swiftly exited the room, making sure to quietly shut the door.

you proceed to head downstairs, being careful to be quiet since your slides make a loud sound when they hit the floor. you see zach already waiting for you by the doorway when you reach the last step.