~ 11 ~

READ THE AUTHORS NOTE!  AUTHORS NOTES AT THE END OF MY STORY WILL USUALLY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION SO MAKE SURE TO NOT SKIP THEM! 

y/f/n (your full name)

y/h/l (your hair length)

~ j o n a h s  p o v ~

"holy shit," i murmured under my breath after we pulled away. i just realized something at this moment: i am in love with y/f/n. she's different, she's special, she's truly amazing. And I am falling for her. 

"wow, that wa-" i cut her off as she was about to say something, "amazing?" i blurt out as a question. somewhere deep inside i knew she felt what i felt, but at this moment i couldn't help to think, 'what if she doesn't like me the way i like her?'

"yes, amazing." she agreed as her lips curved into a gentle smile. her eyes glisten under the football field light, as a strand of her damp, y/h/l, comes down to the right side of her face. i move that strand of hair behind her ear with my pointer finger. 

a wide grin surpasses my lips as she agreed. it was the perfect moment. i knew i wanted to be with her. she was the perfect person and i wanted her to be mine. 

"we should head home, they're probably wondering what happened to us." she addressed with a smile as we sat under the light. i nodded, agreeing with her. that stupid grin was still on my face as we started to head back to the car.

we got in the car and i drove to chipotle. i was hungry and she probably was also hungry, so i thought chipotle could be the perfect fix. as i drove we sat in a comfortable silence, it was almost nine in the evening so we were both a little tired.

"what happened to going home?" she asks as a small giggle comes out of her lips once i pull into the chipotle's parking lot. that giggle brought me back to a week ago, when i found her at walmart. she was still beautiful even if she was a mess. i don't regret going to walmart that day.

"i thought we were both hungry, or at least i was," i replied. she chuckles and nods in agreement. "i'm hungry too, but i'm also tired." she comments.

"well then let's order it for to-go." i suggest, "i'll go in and order, just stay here." she smiles and agrees with a nodding motion. i proceed to walk out of the car, and walk into the mostly-empty chipotle.

~ y o u r  p o v ~

once he walks into the chipotle, i let out a huge sigh. It was a joy-filled sigh though, nothing bad. I take this moment he was in the restaurant to recollect my thoughts about today. It may only be nine o'clock, but man a lot of events occurred today.

i couldn't put my finger on what i felt about him before the kiss, but now i only know how i feel about jonah. not just jonah, all of the boys. they are all just so caring and polite. they have all offered me a loving and caring home and i am forever thankful for that. it was something neither my family or my jason could ever provide for me. maybe running away from home with jason was for the better. it wasn't great right away, but it definitely got better since it led me to the why don't we boys.

even if it only felt like a few seconds sitting in the car, waiting for jonah to come back. it actually took him ten minutes to get the food. i only realized that because jonah exited chipotle and walked into the car apologizing for the long wait. 

"i'm so sorry, the staff took forever to come to the counter and..." jonah continued to trail off, as i kind of spaced out. "it's perfectly fine jonah, it's not your fault." i told him, after he finished hes endless babbling. 

he laughed it off and we started to actually drive home. we just jammed out to whatever was on the radio, singing our hearts out and dancing like nobody was watching. until we arrived at the why don't we house.

we climb out of the car, jonah carrying the bag of chipotle as i run up to the door. jonah walks up to the door, laughing at my actions. he unlocks the door to reveal the boys chilling in the living room. they watch tv and play video games. they all turn around to look at the two of us.

"is the chipotle for us?" zach questions with an hopeful smile plastered onto his face. jonah shakes his head with a smirk forming from his lips. they all sigh and pout.

"awh man, we literally have no food in the house," jack whines. causing all of them to nod in agreement with jack's statement. "we are starving to death," corbyn adds.

once corbyn mentioned they are starving to death, an idea sprung into my mind.

"why don't we go grocery shopping then?" their faces light up, they concur with my suggestion. as daniel laughs at something, "hehe, 'why don't we'," daniel laughs at the non-intentional pun i made. 

we all roll our eyes simultaneously at daniel while he smirks a stupid smirk at us. 

"well what are we waiting for? let us head to the grocery store!" zach exclaims with excitement filling his lungs. all of the boys lunge forward towards the door, heading out to the van. i chuckle at them and soon follow them out to the car.

i sit at the back with zach and daniel. sadly, i'm the one sandwiched in the middle. "so, MOM, what should we buy while at the grocery store?" zach quizzes me, also shocks me by calling me 'mom'. 

"mom?" i question the sixteen year old boy. "yeah, you can be our why don't we mom," he implies, vigorously nodding his head, smiling, "not a mom to jonah though, more like a girlfriend." he suggests, whispering to me. i sat shocked at what he just said. my mouth wide open, laughing at his very strong implication.

"yeah, you can be our mom!" corbyn yells from the driver seat. everyone shouts, agreeing with corbyn and zach. "especially for zach, he needs it the most." daniel states. zach sits there offended. he starts to smack daniel, whom is right next to me. i just laugh at the two teenagers.

we chat about pointless things for the rest of the drive until we reach the deserted grocery store parking lot. we all head out, some of us jumbling out of the van, almost like they are drunk. now the late-night shopping begins.

_________

word count: 1111

this chapter ended on a more happy note! the next chapters will have the same vibe, a lot of important bonds will start to form. so watch out for that! 

also this story is going to continue. sorry for missing last weeks update, i will still be updating for this week too! this is not the update for this week though! make sure to always read my authors notes because they will always have important information you guys would hopefully like to know!

ALSO thank you for 1k reads loves! I never even thought I could get to 10 reads. i love you all so much. make sure to keep voting and commenting! I love responding to your guys' comments. y'all are HILARIOUS!