Chapter 11

Chapter 11

       Aviva hadn't said a single word to me before I left to LA. I tried talking to her, but she refused to talk to me and even spent a lot of time out of the penthouse. I thought she understood. I really thought she knew it was Agatha's fault I was spending so much time away from the band.

       I even tried calling her a few times when Chelsea and I got to the hotel, but there was never any answer.

       I didn't know if she would forgive me anytime soon with the way things were going.

       Chelsea and I weren't scheduled to be at the talk show for a while, so we were staying in the hotel to avoid the public eye as much as we could. That, and our managers didn't have a key to our hotel room so we could avoid them.

       The worse part so far about this trip was that our managers were making us share a hotel room as if they were trying to keep us close together in hopes we would actually start dating. 

       Too bad I was too in love with Aviva, and Chelsea was too interested in Ricky.

       Once all this blew over, I definitely had to get Chelsea and Ricky together. I may not be fond of Ricky, but even he deserved love.

       I was sitting at the table in the hotel room's kitchen, looking at my notebook and strumming along to my guitar. This was the only thing that was making me feel better about my girlfriend ignoring me, and two other band mates being mad at me when they knew Agatha was the one causing all of this.

      Though Ricky was probably more mad that I was spending a lot of time with Chelsea when he wanted to be the one in this stupid publicity stunt.

       A hand suddenly rested on my shoulder, startling me and made me jump, so I stopped playing the guitar and looked over at Chelsea. "Sorry to scare you," she said as she sat down at the table. "Though I don't know why. You know I'm in this hotel room with you."

       "I know," I said. "I just... got lost in the music."

       Chelsea looked at the notebook before looking at me, and I gestured that it was okay for her to look at it, so she brought it closer to her to read. "Did you write this?" she asked.

       "Yeah," I said.

       "For Aviva?" she asked and I hesitated before nodding. "It's really good. I take it she's still not talking to you?"

       "Not a single word spoken from her," I said. "I just don't get it. At first, she knew it was Agatha's fault and she hated it. And now, it seems like she hates me."

       "I'm sure that's not true," Chelsea said.

       "It seems like it," I said. "Agatha is ruining everything. She has something against me and I have no idea what."

       There was a knock on the door, so Chelsea got up to answer it. It was our managers, telling us that we have to start heading out to the talk show right now. I closed my notebook and placed my guitar back in its case before Chelsea and I headed out of our hotel room.

       When we got to the lobby, there were bodyguards there waiting to lead us out of the hotel and to the limo waiting for us since a lot of our fans already found out the hotel we were staying at, and we just landed in the morning.

       Never underestimate the power of fans. They always seemed to be on top of everything that happened with their favourite celebrities.

       I did want to say hi to at least one of my fans waiting outside of the hotel, but I wasn't able to because Agatha was basically pushing me to the limo.