I'm sorry...

Jeff ran at the masked man. Even without a knife it was terrifying. Despite the masked man's warning, you tried to pull yourself away otherwise you'd be in the middle of a deadly fight. To your surprise his grip loosened enough for you to pull away but all this meant is that you were away from the death zone. You were still stuck in a room full of murderers, monsters and whatever the fuck that thing that Jeff brought in. 

Jeff tackled the man to the floor. "Don't. Ever. Touch. My. Stuff. Again. Do. You. Understand. Me. Masky?" He said between punches. The man, Masky, tried desperately to get Jeff off him. Pulling on his Raven black hair. Kicking. Punching. It kinda reminded you of when you try and get away from Jeff. 

Jeff was punching his face through Masky's  mask. It was beginning  to break off into his face, disfiguring the right side of the face, cutting under his left eye. A guy in a blue mask and Ben were desperately trying to pull Jeff off him to no avail. They soon gave up and called out to the man in the orange hoodie. "Hoodie go get Slender now!" 

Hoodie ran out the room. Masky was now unconscious. Any attempt to leave the room meant Jeff's giant red monster would growl and snap at you. At this point everyone was trying to calm Jeff down, still with no success. Jeff did however move away from the mans face moving towards his chest, stomach, ribs. You heard the breaks and the squelching of his insides. The only thing that stopped him was the sound of static. 

A man with no face teleported into the room and pulled Jeff off of him with a tentacle. 

"EJ. Take Tim to the infirmary. Jeff take your pets and get out of here. As for the rest of you. Next time Jeff's new plaything escapes, I highly suggest you send it back to him rather then holding an auction." You were amazed that this thing could speak without a mouth or anything resembling such a thing. 

You didn't have time to ponder as Jeff punched you. You were completely disorientated, you felt yourself collapse as Jeff dragged you back to his room. You foggily heard someone say something and gave him something. 

You blacked out for a minuet.

But when you woke up you were back on the bed. Tied up in a spread eagle position, the fact you were practically naked the whole night only just dawned on you now. Practically naked and incredibly vulnerable, unable to cover up from your captor. 

"You've really disappointed me tonight." You heard him growl from a corner in the room. "I was considering slitting your throat and fucking the cut, save myself the trouble of dealing with you. Then I realised that's probably what you wanted. So now." He ran to the bed and jumped on top of you. "I'm going to show the world who you belong to." He brought his knife to your face. You closed your eyes and waited for him to carve up your face. That's when you felt the ropes on your arms loosen. A second later the same thing happened to the ropes on your legs. You were confused for a minuet but the he flipped you onto your back. "This might hurt a little." He chuckled gently in your ear.

Jeff's POV

She's been a very naughty girl tonight. 

Can you blame her

"SHUT UP!" I screamed. At her, at the voice, I'm not exactly sure anymore. 

M

I cut as I could. Careful not to do any lasting damage, but still making sure it would leave a lasting scar. Y/N seemed to be biting back her cries of pain. She's such a trooper. I'm proud.

Do you honestly believe your pride means a thing to her? You mean nothing to her. Just a bully.

That's not true she loves me she just doesn't know it yet. She's be crying if it wasn't for me telling her not to. Even though we know it was you I was shouting at. I sighed. Best reward her. "That's a good girl Y/N. Keep this up and I'll give you special treatment later.

I

Her body heated up at my words. I smile knowing that she's being trained slowly but surely. Soon she'll be a perfect play thing.

Play thing? Train? More like destroy. You can't keep anything good, all you know is kill and break. She'll never do what you want because she wants to. She'll only ever do it to keep herself alive, and what's going to happen if her brother finds her.

I'll kill him!

N

No one is going to take her from me. EVER.

You'll kill him? Ha. She'd never forgive you, hell she'd probably beg you to kill her. Are you a fucking idiot. 

I'm going to kill you. Him. Her. Anyone who wants to take her from me. She belongs to me and me alone. I'm not going to share Y/N with anyone. 

E

How can you kill me. I am you fucking idiot. And why would you kill her when she's the one you love. Hahaha Jeff the Killer has gone soft for a feeble human. 

Go away. 

Of course. Why would I want to watch you 'play' with your new toy.

Back to Y/N

The pain was almost unbearable. If it wasn't for the fact your life depended on not making a noise, or struggling, you'd be screaming. You weren't sure what he was carving in your back, you were trying not to think about it. You could hear him panting above you. Was he done? You felt his fingers undo your bra. He rubbed your cuts with his hands and went and did the same to your breasts. Covering them in blood. He turned you over so you were laid on your wounds. You winced and bit your lip to stop yourself from crying out. The pain was almost unbearable, what was about to happen next wasn't much better though.

Jeff moved one of his hands down to your lower half, and slid it into your pants. You began to squirm, all this got you was a smack.

"Oh Y/N, baby, you know you're enjoying this." He said as he started rubbing at your clit. "Keep being a good girl and I'll give you rewards." His fingers started going faster. "But keep disobeying." He pulled his hand out and stuck his fingers in your mouth. "And you get treated less pleasantly. Understand." 

You nodded since you couldn't talk.

"Good girl" he purred, removing his fingers from your mouth and inserting them in inside you, pumping them hard. You moaned, you couldn't help it this time, he could very well have saved your life from those other killers. 'And then carved up your back. Yep Y/N he's a fucking gentleman.'