A whole new you.

~~~~~

A/n okay so here on out it might get a little confusing coz y/n has developed multiple personality disorder. So basically if your thoughts are in italics and the new you is in bold. What ever you do is still in normal font but it'll say which you is doing it.

~~~~~

You smiled again "what did you have in mind"

You could feel the anticipation but it wasn't you. You wanted to know what he had in mind but at the same time you wanted to run as far and fast as you can and never turn around but of course your legs would listen.

"Well," He said pulling you off the bed into an embrace. "Maybe I could take you out on a date but with the added twist of murder and dismemberment"

"Sounds perfect." You gave him a little kiss. Which turned into a big kiss. Before you knew it you were on the bed with him on top of you. You pulled your t-shirt off and he pushed you back down on the bed. Suddenly you felt something poking into your leg. You giggled a little, "someone's excited?"

"Shut up" Jeff hissed. He immediately began to assault the spot on your neck, you let out a soft moan. You hated that you couldn't stop him. You tried to trash and move your arms, kick him away but it wasn't working, if anything you were holding him closer.

This has to be a nightmare. You thought.

No it's a dream come true. You heard inside your head. Jeff's shirt was now on the floor somewhere.

Who said that? You swapped positions with Jeff and pulled down his jeans, licking your lips at the view. STOP IT NO.

'I said it. You heard again. 'I'm you but better, stronger and am rather fond of our dear Jeff so while I'm in control I'm gunna have as much fun as I like.'

Jeff was getting bored so he got back on top and cut off what's left of your clothes. The you that wasn't really you thought it would be fun to rip off his boxers. Jeff growled as you did that and with no warning just slammed his dick inside you. Pounding you hard and fast. "Y/N!" He moaned.

Please stop it.

"Jeff." Your body moaned back. Mocking you. Jesus Christ you hadn't been fucked in so long that even you were starting to enjoy it. You dug your nails into his back and in response he grabbed your hair and pulled back hard. "I love it when you give it to me rough" you told him.

"Really?" He looked at you shocked, slowing down his pace.

"Yes now pick the pace back up."

He started up again but even faster. You gasped and moaned like crazy.     Y/N why wouldn't you want this?

Because I hate him now stop it!!!

You felt yourself getting closer to orgasm, nah I'm good. You heard in your head. Turns out he was close too coz he came inside as you said that. You came not too long after, when you did he pulled out and laid next to you.

I hate you. Then you're hating yourself.

"I love you Jeff." You smiled to yourself. Moving into cuddle him.

"You really mean that y/n?" He whispered in reply.

"NO!" You screamed and jumped away. The actual you, not that bitch that possessed your body. It was just for a second but it was enough to get your body away from that disgusting monster.

Jeff's POV

I was confused at first, then I was angry before I finally realized I was fucking a funner version of y/n. "Haha don't worry baby it gets easier to stay in control. We're stronger than our weaker halfs"

She held her head and shook it before she smiled back "thanks baby. I'm good now." She walked over to me and gave me a kiss on my cheek-lip "I'm hungry lets go finish breakfast"

You didn't tell her you love her too?

Shut up Jeffery

Y/n's POV and a time skip to night time coz I'm a lazy son of a bitch 😹😹😹

You wrapped your arms around Jeff's shoulders and whispered "if we're going on a date I'm going to need some some clothes"

"Haha yes I knew I was forgetting something, look in the wardrobe closest to the door, wear something black that you can move easily in but still looks hot."

So you went up and found a dress that was mostly black mesh but also had black latex that sort of made a wet leather skirt which had a line that went up and covered your breasts. (It looks a lot better then it sounds honest, when I have a minute I'll find a picture of what I'm on about)

When you were ready you came downstairs and found Jeff waiting for you. "You look ravishing, now go to the basement and take your pick, consider it my present." He grinned as you stepped down into the basement. Downstairs was a dungeon, various weapons were laid out. There were axes, chainsaws, knives, daggers, saws. You decided to get two average sized knives. Don't want to be too flashy right? You walked back up brandishing your shiny new weapons "beautiful" Jeff whispered almost inaudibly. Then he took your hand and took you off into the night.

A/n

I got bored and decided to publish this chapter now half done and make the murder date a chapter of its own. Will probably update once more before summer is over