Welcome to the team

Ty's POV

I was getting frustrated, I know it's only been like a day but surely we should've had some sort of lead you now. I don't know how he managed to hide her so well so quickly but if I don't find her again soon I'm gunna stab somebody. I promise she was safe and I do not break my promises. "If one of you idiots can't give me some sort of information then fuck off until you find some!!!" I stabbed the desk in my frustration.

"Perhaps I can be of more help then you're... Colleagues here" I heard a deep, calm voice call out from the doorway. I threw my dagger in the general direction of whoever was talking. "How disappointing, shut up you made a bad impression okay, no you just distracted me!"

I looked over at the stitched up man that I just threw the knife at, he couldn't have looked much older than 19. "Who are you?" I asked.

"My name is Sully, you will occasionally come across the idiot I share a body with Liu. We're Jeff's brother and will likely have more help tracking him as I know where he's going right now." He smirked. He clearly had an alternative motive but I didn't care. I just want y/n back.

"What do you want?"

"My boss has an interest in recruiting you and potentially your sister. All I is that you swap sides and help me wipe Jeff the killer from existence. No Jeff needs help not to be killed. No Jeff is a savage animal that needs putting down." Sully or Liu, I wasn't entirely sure at this moment looks me in the eye desperately and said "please don't hurt him Ty, imagine if it was y/n"

"Okay whatever I'll join your team jus-" I got interrupted by toby.

"Ty d-d-don't trust this I-I-id-idiot. His b-b-b-boss is a demon that k-k-k-kills our ki-"

Sully interrupted him "t-t-today retard!"

I looked Toby in the eye "Toby I'm sorry but I need to do this. Not just for me but for y/n. Please you understand right?"

Toby looked as if he was gunna cry "p-p-p-please Ty. You're m-m-my best friend d-d-don't leave me."

"I'm sorry Ticci." I turned to Liu/Sully. "Tell me where they've gone" I heard the door behind me slam. He smirked.

"He's off to the orphanage of course." I cringed as he said that. "Welcome to the team Tyrael haha"

Let's go rescue y/n.

~~~

An:
But she doesn't wanna be saved 🙀 Ty's in for a shock. This chapter is actually taking place at the same time as the last one and I've actually got plans for the rest of the book and even lets you gues choose a couple chapters but it won't last long coz I'm too lazy to write multiple stories at a time 😹 . Just to keep you guys interested and coz I'm actually being organized for once I'll let you in on a secret *whispers* the next chapter is called big super happy murder sex time.