PLOT TWIST

So stage 1 of fixing Ty was convincing Jeff to let you look after him. Saying he was displeased with the idea was an understatement.

"HES NOT FUCKING STAYING UNDER THE SAME ROOF AS US. HE CAN FUCK RIGHT OFF!I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK HOW MESSED UP HIS FUCKING BRAIN IS IF I SEE HIM AFTER TODAY I WILL KILL HIM A SECOND TIME AND IT WILL BE EVEN MORE PAINFUL THEN THE LAST TIME HE DIED!"

You sighed realising this would be harder work than you thought. He's a crazy cunt appeal to that. You patted Ty on the head and skipped over to Jeff grabbing his hands and beginning to dance with him. He laughed but joined in.

"Babe have you not noticed that Smile and Grinny aren't back yet?"

"Eh nothing unusual. They get a little blood in their system they get hyper and have a contest to see who can drive the most people insane" he said spinning you around and around and around.

You giggled "now I do miss having a pet. With his current mental state do you not think he'd be an exceptional pet. Guard dog even?" You grinned starring him dead in his unblinking icey blue eyes. He seemed to ponder upon this for a moment before nodding slightly. He then stopped dancing with you and burst into hysterics.

"Okay my dear, let's see how good a guard dog your beloved Ty will be?" Before you had time to react Jeff had pulled out a knife and held it to your stomach. "Some guard dog, haha he didn't even flin-" suddenly he was flung across the room.

"NO!" Ty screamed in Jeff's face. Jeff just laughed back.

"Yep he'll make a nice pet for you." He grinned. "But if I see him on the furniture he'll be sleeping in a kennel outside. Hahahaha!"

You held Ty's shoulders and guided out of the room. You were so happy to have him back.

Time skip by about a month

You knew it was gunna be tough to nurse Ty back to health but you expected to see a little bit of progress. He still flinches whenever you go to touch him, he still isn't comfortable around Jeff, he still mumbles random words to himself. If anything it's gotten worse since a few weeks ago Jeff gave you a black eye and now he won't let you near each other. He nightmares, awful nightmares. Tyrael was never one to cry over nothing so these nightmare were either really something horrific or his psyche was so damaged that he can no longer tolerate the little things. Grinny and Smile had came back but they're both extremely uneasy around him, the cat said that it's not entirely him in his head anymore. You swear that cat can speak plain English but you don't have a clue what she's on about half the time. Of course he's also taken a habit of keeping you awake with him as long as possible, once he kept you up a full 72 hours before he slept. I know you love him and all but maybe it's time to give up? Shut your damn mouth I'm won't give up on him. You sighed, Ty was getting to be a ginormous pain in the ass and there was literally nothing you could do at this point. Perhaps eventually he'd get better or maybe even run away but until then you were stuck with the little retard. 

Time skip by another couple months

Well its taken forever but finally there'e been small progress made. Well sure it was limited to him arguing with himself every night or so about god knows what but hey at least this meant that you and Jeff could get some quality time. You left him some food next to his mini bed and set off for 'date night' which basically meant one of those nights where the two of you get drunk, go on a killing spree, have sloppy sex in the pools of blood and just manage to avoid the police in time since that freak you call a boyfriend likes to call them on himself. Tonight however, something felt... off. It was like you were being followed since you left the mansion. You weren't overly concerned since the gaze felt almost familiar but it still wasn't a pleasant feeling to be followed. The more you walked the more it occurred to you that a familiar gaze doesn't necessarily mean a friendly one, it could very easily be someone like Jane out to ruin an otherwise lovely date night murder spree. It was when you got to the chosen house that you realized that this house was much bigger than usual. 

"It's a fraternity" Jeff whispered in your ear, "I know how much you love the feel of those assholes blood all over your body." 

You looked your lover in the eye and grinned, he knows you so well. There was just one problem with this 'plan'. "Isn't there going to be a lot of very conscious people around?" 

Jeff laughed, "Well of course, tonight we focus on the scare more than the kill. HAHAHA. Can you imagine all these big strong football players running scared from a little girl and her goregous boy?" He swept you over to a nearby window. you climbed through the window and went to go unlock the back door. When there's no sign of forced entry it makes it harder for the cops to do their job, not that they're that great at it anyway since you live with about 50 odd serial killers in a very obvious mansion in the middle of the woods. You actually ran into one of the jocks on your way to the door but Jeff had your knife so you had to lie and take a wild guess saying you were crashing with John, a common enough name which seemed to work as it got you a whistle and clear passage to the back door. The second the door unlocked it swung open staggering you with it. Jeff came flying in knives blazing stabbing and slicing people apart left right and center. after about the fifth dead jock he threw a knife your way so you could join in. You patrolled the rooms upstairs knowing that it would be the weak ones that didn't think their plan over very well that ran upstairs.

 Like clockwork you heard some poor boy on his phone begging for help. You ran in and stabbed him 28 times. Jeff was gunna be so mad that he didnt get to make the call and guess whose taking the blame? Well it'll be me but okay sure have a pity party. Hey I was going to whether you gave me permission or not. Lovely. You were just leaving the room when you were tackled across the hallway. Oh brother, you thought rolling your eyes. "Tyrael, sweety. I love you but you're becoming rather tedious. 

 W̷̤̘̲͎̰͉̬̗ͯͨ̽͂̈ͨ̉h̠̭̯̤̜̼̺̣͋ͫ͐̂̇͊͋ͫ̐͘o̡͎̩̺̺͒ͦ͒̊̒̃ ̣̼̖͍̘̣̗̝̑̈́̒̚͟͟ṫ̢͉͙̲͕̜ͬͣͮͅh̡͎̓̒͑̓̀e̜̞̫͍̥͕̦͌̀̆̐ ̨̲̟͔̈́͂̂̔ͨ͝f̴̥͗̔̔̽͟͞ṷ͕̉̿͋̈̾ͮͮͭ̕͘c̼͇͙̘͆͐ͮͧͩͪ͞ͅk̛͓ͩ̓̑ͣͨͫ͋́̚ ̛̛̼̗̤̤̭ͩͧͭͧ͠ś̙͎ͨͮ́ͮ̕͠ą̲͇͚̭͒̉̍̿̇ͭ̇y̸̝͇̦̹͖̮͈͙̅͒͊̏͂͠͝s̘͍̳ͩ͋ͭ̽̑̉ ̷̣̜͖̪͑ͭ́̈́͋͋ͅi̠͉̹̤ͯ̕t̩̭͇̲̠̲̥͚͉ͨͭs̶̸̭̳͉͎̏̔́ͫͦͧ̂ͭ̚ͅ ̣͎ͮͨ̿ͮ͊̈́T̵̡̩̟̲̮̟̻͕͚̒ͨ̌̇̅́y͙̮̗̤͚͍̻̲ͯ͗͋̍̿͌r̃̉͜҉̫̱͉̖̘a̛̪͕̠̙̟̅͗̂̒̊ê̙̖̰͇͈̜ͫ͑ͪ̇̾ͩl̛͍̯̣̯̍ͨͣͯ̍͢.̡̼̘̝̥͓̦͔̞̒ͩ͐ͬ͠  

Well that's not ideal... 

H̬͟u̘̝̪͎s̝͚̖ͅh̠̗̺̣̗̱ ̨̱d̨̬̖̞͚̖̤̩a͇̝u̶̖͈g̘̣͎h̬͕̣ṱ̢e̞͓̱̙̜͞r͏̤͎̘̜̥.͎̮͝
̹̠̱̥ ͙̙̰͢ͅI͕'̞͝m҉ ̼͘n҉̗o͏͙̹͍̳t̵͈̲̝͔̘ ̲̦̲͉͎̮h̨̭̘e̷̦̩̘͙̘r͖̼e̺̱͔͍ͅ ͎̙̰̻͓̼͙͜t̳o̰ ̶̤̺͓̹̞'͈̣͕k̮̻̫̪͔̞̪id̯͎̜n̤͇̘̻̩̪̮a͏͕͍p͏ͅ'̧̙͉ ̨̰̮̼y͎͟ͅo̷̥͖̹u͎͈̗͠.̛̦͚̖̣ͅ ̫̖̻̳̲̣͉
͎͓I͈͎̼͍̥'̳m̪͕̙͕̤͎ ̹̯͉n̳̤̮͝o͕͕̱̫̞t̶ ̛e̟v̲̤̦̫̗̲e̶̻̠̼ͅn͓ ̻̘̠̬ḥ͇̰͈͎̮e̯̫r̫̭̮e͚̖͢ ̥̳̥͠ͅt̩̞̠̱o͖͠ͅ ̧̟̫͎͎̘͙k͎̯̲̫̞͚i̭̼̲̖̬̻ḷl̦̘̦͙̻͞ ͟y̫͖͚͍͠ͅͅo̮ụ͚.̥͕̙͚̠̻̪̕
͓̖͕͔N҉͓͎͇o ̟̼͡ ͙͡no͉̹ ̲͙̠͎́n͎̥̩̮̮͜ͅo̡̱͉.̶͎̰͍
̸ ̵I̱̮̥̗̪ ̬n҉̝͇̰͉̟̹e̤e̮d̻̀ ̮̮̙ỳ̝͉̺̩ͅo̯͙̰͎̼̦͉u͚̟̳̦͖̠ ̜̥̼͎͓m̠̘͟y̼͕̲͇͖̠ ̛̼̝̜̜͎d̦̺̜̳̦e͟a̗͕ͅr̞͇̘̖̲ͅ.͔͡ ̥͓͍̣̥̳͘
͏̦̙̣̩̣͍͉B̟̱͚͕̦͙̮u̩͇̥̞t̙̠ ͕͝f͟i͖̩̯r҉͇͔̲̳̟̻̯s̥ṭ̰ ̼̙̯͚͎̳͠I͉͓̞̪ ̦̙n̘̟͓̜̱ͅe̵͚̬̼͉e̕d̳̝̞̰̙͟ ̼͉͖̠̮͖̮t̫͇͈o̹͕̻ ͏̩͍̖͉ͅs̢h̦̣̲̮̦ow̬̟̺̲̱̱̦͜ ̭́y҉̞̻̰̜̼͓ͅo̶̰̪̦̞ͅu̲̳̟͉̥͘ ͈̯̱̕h͟o͈̞͉̻̱w̗ ̬͇̖̝̪l̕ị̛̞ͅt̯t̗̥͎̺le̛͓̭̦ ̭̺͎̰͟ͅh͖̖̞̬̲e ͞c̻̤̗̼̣̲͉a͍̯̰res̝̤̻̫̜̘.̟̥͙̙ͅ

Then the thing in possession of Ty's body bashed your head. You remained conscious, but only just. Your vision was blurred, hearing was echoed. You called out for Jeff and then fell down the stairs. He did come to you eventually but you were laid there for a while first. by the time he came to get you the sirens sounded as if they were right down the street. 

"Y/n, babe come on we gotta go" you faintly heard before everything went black. 

When you woke the first thing you smelt was cleaning product. That was the first sign that you weren't home with Jeff and a sign that these restrains weren't the usual ones Jeff liked to leave on after a kinky murder date night. You were tied down in a hospital bed. 

Jeff had left you to the cops.