Merry Christmas

~3 day time skip~

It had been a few days since Jeff's last advance on you. The physical abuse was still there but recently he had seemed off? If that was the word for it. He fed you 2 days ago, it was scrambled egg on toast with a glass of orange juice, but since then nothing. He's also taken to keeping one of your feet handcuffed to the bed post since your 'escape', if that's what you could call it. All it got you was beat up by a monster just as insane as Jeff. 

Jeff

Jeff 

Jeff was still locking the door when he left, this obviously meant he was trying to protect you right?

"Wrong" you heard a voice say. Your eyes shot up to the door way. Jeff was back. "I keep the door locked for 3 reasons." He walked closer to you. "1. If you somehow escape the handcuffs you won't leave the room." He got the handcuff keys out of his pocket. "2.  It means that I can keep my bedroom and everything in it to myself." He uncuffed you and walked to the ensuit bathroom. 

"What's 3?" You called out to him. 

"It means you can't find your Christmas presents." He walked out the room with a terrifying, yet slightly beautiful cat, with a human like smile. "I call her Grinny. I know how much you like cats." 

You were speechless. Jeff thought of you while he was out. 

A/N

Hi guys merry Xmas. I thought it would be nice to give you a small chapter that could help progress the story a little. Have a nice day and I'll try update a decent sized chapter during the week (but I'm very good at procastination). Byeeeeee