Back to crazy

A/n
Yeah so my plan didn't work so I'm gunna continue writing till probably November now. Imma try get it as close to complete as possible. This chapter is kinda long and slow, it picks up eventually then slows down then picks up again. This is mostly coz the next chapter is mostly action.

n's POV

Jeff carried you through the threshold as if you were a married couple then laid me down on the sofa, gave me a kiss then ran off to the kitchen. "Babe you fancy something to eat."

"Yeah I want you right now. No I don't come near me and I'll bite your fucking dick off"

"Vodka and cookies it is" he called back from the kitchen. Your cat jumped up on your lap and you began to stroke it feeling some sort of comfort.

"Are you okay?" Someone asked. You called out to Jeff to see if it was him. "No silly down here" the voice purred. NO FUCKING WAY. Both parts of you thought. You screamed and ran to Jeff.

"Thecatjustspokethecatjustspokethecatjustspokewtfwtfwtfwtf" you said rapidly having literally jumped into Jeff's arms. He just laughed at you.

"Yeah Grinny and Smile can both talk and even morph into other versions of themselves and sometimes humans"

"Humans are weird" the dog growled in the corner.

HOW THE FUCK IS IT THE HUMANS THAT ARE WEIRD.

You were starting to see the fun in living with Jeff. "But I'm a human?!?"

Jeff grinned and mumbled something. You didn't care enough to ask to repeat it. Or is it coz you're too scared of what he'll do if you do. You rolled your eyes at yourself, such a scared whore. Then you noticed something out of the corner of your eye. "Ooooo alcohol." You jumped out of Jeff's arms and skipped over to it. "Vodka! My friend, my brother." You cuddled it and said "secret lover"

"And they call me a crazy alcoholic" he laughed and walked out.

"I think daddy is jealous" you told the vodka. "Oh no however will we cope"

You grabbed a couple shot glasses. You had some ideas on how to keep daddy happy like no one else could.

After all you were the one and only princess.

Meanwhile over at Ty's POV.

The person I could only assume was the doctor I called was here. He had a couple other people. A girl in a purple hoodie with her black hair in a sidepony and some grey guy with glowing yellow eyes and a beanie. Liu was still bleeding out but I thought it would be fun to just leave him alone after calling him help.

To be honest it's because there's a big spider near Liu and I cannot deal with spiders. Spiders and ghosts two things I can't handle. You saw Liu and the Dr talking. Then the grey guy laughed and killed the spider. "It's safe now" the whole group laughed at that. I walked closer to the group to get introductions. I found out the girl Nina came in case we ran into Jeff and the Puppeteer came to carry Liu. I tried not to be too offended at the fact I'm apparently not capable. On the drive to wherever we were going I heard the doctor on the phone.

"Yes we've got him... Yes I stitched him up... No I don't... Sir he was scared of a spider... No I don't... No we didn't... I'm sure there's someone more suitable... I'm not sure... Sir why not just resurrect one of her exes?.. No I'm not Sir... I understand..."