Goodbye

Everything was blury and your head hurt badly. You definitely had concussion. With the knowledge that no one was going to come help you you just went with it. You vaguely something gripping your hair but when you glanced up your vision was so out of focus that you saw was a mess of red, black and white. You were pulled up onto a softer surface and sat up.

"You've been a bad kitty" the words echoed in your head. Not him, please not him. You just escaped! Why was he back. You tried to run but you only got a few steps before you lost your footing and fell. Not that you couldn't be gotten far, the door was locked after all. You heard Jeff chuck as he dragged you back to the bed. "Surely by now you've realized you can't escape me y/n. I'm always gunna get you back." He put his twisted face right in your ear as he said that. You might not be able to escape but you weren't gunna let him break you. You turned and spat in his face.

"Bad kitty" He growled and wrapped his hands around your throat.

Jeff's POV

Fucking bitch. Y/n is away for a few weeks and this is how she reacts.

Jeff...

Shut up I know. I have to be careful otherwise I'll kill her. I don't want to kill her but she needs to know I'm not gunna put up with her shit anymore. Besides it'll be easier to move her when she's passed out.

When y/n passed out I whispered "say goodbye to your beloved brother" then I laughed and said in a high pitched voice "bye bye Ty." And got to work.

While she was sleeping peacefully I cut her arms not with the intention of killing her but just to make her bleed so I could write "y/n says goodbye" on the wall. I had to cut her a lot but she had more flesh on her since she moved out so it didn't take too long. When I was done with that I threw her over my shoulder and took her out of the mansion. We're going to have so much fun in our cosy house. Y/n, me, smile and Grinny. One happy family.

An/ I'll try update again soon this is just to keep you going for now