WHO THE FUCK IS NINA

Excuse me!!

Nina smiled at you as if she knew Jeff was yours. Her stupid carved smile a cheap knock off of his. She didn't even have the balls to burn her eyelids off.

Y/n I don't think it's a good idea to start a fight with one of their kind.

You looked to the side and pulled a hurt face for a second then started grinning psychotically.

"Haha bitch you really are pathetic. Let's see if I can rip that smile off that disgusting face of yours."

You lunged at her not caring about the fact I had no weapon. You realise she's literally holding a knife in her hand. Why the fuck should I care!?! Nina went to stab you but you just hit her hand away and elbowed her in the throat. She stumbled back in shock and pain, no longer seeming so happy she pissed you off. She swung at you again, this time you jumped out the way, grabbed her arm and pulled it behind her back and kneed her in the gut. She tried to pull her arm out but ended up hurting herself and crying out. This attracted an audience while also knocking the knife out her hands. She no longer seemed confident in her abilities to fight you and tried to make a run for the door after breaking her own arm to get free. Haha cute she thinks I'm done. You looked around for that knife but it had gone so you pouted. You think maybe you should just I dunno, let her go now? Haha where's the fun in that shit. You grabbed her by that purple hoodie and pulled her to the floor. You held her down by keeping one of your feet on her throat. She began clawing at your leg as an attempt to get you to move while making choking noises.

"Bitch I'm not even applying that much pressure. Pathetic how you're no longer so cocky. Coming in my people's home as if you own the place, acting like you mean anything to Jeff. You're just a pathetic girl he toyed with until he found perfection" you jumped on top of her pinning her down with your arms and legs and whispered in her ear: "I am the perfect woman for him. You'll never come close to me." You looked up to Jeff on the stairs and smiled. You grabbed Nina by her ponytail and made her look at him. "Isn't that right babes." You asked.

He laughed. "Haha oh Nina I thought I told you last time you meant nothing to me, you're just someone I fucked till my true mate came to me. I warned you if I saw you I'd kill you. Hahaha looks like my amazing queen is saving me the job. Oh and y/n look how long your nails are. You don't need a knife to kill this pathetic bitch."

You looked at your free hand realising that you haven't cut your nails since Jeff released you from life's mundanity. That's a funny way to say murdered everyone you cared about and then kidnapped you. You looked at the thumb and chewed the nail into a point then jammed it into her eye. She screamed out in pain while you did the same with your other hand to her other eye. After wiggling them around for a second you grabbed the cuts in her cheeks and rip them off her face. By the time you were done she only had half her face intact. You gave Jeff one last look. He nodded at you and you jammed your hands into her throat after a second you removed them and then walked over to Jeff, watching her drown in her own blood.

"Any other crazy exes I should know about?" You asked him with one eyebrow raised.

He laughed crazily, "not anymore." He grabbed your hands and began to lick the blood and eye goop off them. The two of you shared this weird moment for a second before being rudely reminded that there's other people in the room and then got carried up to your bedroom and thrown down on the bed. You were gunna sit up but Jeff jumped on top of you. "No more interruptions." He growled in a sulky voice before attacking your neck and grinding against you. You bit your lip and then decided there's something you'd rather be biting so you chomped down on his neck in retaliation which to your surprise caused him to moan slightly. Yuck did he enjoy that? You bit him so hard. Well there's a way to find out. And then you plunged your nails into his back, yeah he's definitely enjoying being treated rough back. He's fucking disgusting and like if that's true then why he get pissy when I fight back. I guess when I do it it's kinky fun. Disgusting. You thought as he began to rip you clothes apart with his teeth, tearing open in wound again getting blood all over you and his face. You took his shirt off and licked the blood off his chin.

"Mmmm delicious." You whispered in this ear and shoved your tongue in his mouth. You were lost in the moment until you felt his dick inside you. You didn't even notice you were both naked. Damnnnnn he's good. Gross you two deserve each other. Haha you're the one that's gunna be putting up with it. The two of you thought to each other as you flipped him over and started riding him. He was grabbing your hair and pulling it hard whenever you slowed down until he eventually got frustrated and threw you back and started fucking you at an inhuman pace you clawed his back some more as a way of showing how intense he was being and that just caused him to fuck you even harder. This went of a while, you both climaxed a couple times and it got to the point where you were just exhausted but he was still going. You must have been getting noticeably tired since he said "awww is my kitten getting tired?" You poured and mumbled "yes." He pulled out but stayed on top of you, seeming to be thinking about something.

Jeff's POV

'Hmmmm she's getting really exhausted' I thought to myself, maybe I should stop. FUCK HER TILL SGHE PASSES OUT. Well that could be fun... but maybe there's more entertaining ways on messing with my favourite kitty. I GOT IT!

I quickly grabbed my hand cuffs and cuffed her to the bed and said "stay here" gave her a quick kiss on the nose and ran out. I need to find....

"BENNY THERE YOU ARE BORROWING SOME OF YOUR TOYS NOT TAKING NO FOR AN ANSWER!" I yelled running into his room and began rummaging through his 'toy box' I don't even wanna know why he has so many sex toys but hey at least they're coming in handy for me and y/n .hehehe.

"Yeah dude that's fine, they're all clean but like you could've at least put some clothes on first fucks sake I feel bad about my size now" he pouted.

"Well dude you are like 14 so...."

"IM NOT 14!"

"Okay you're in a 14 year olds body." Found them! "Okay thanks benny boo byeeeeeeeeeeee" I quickly ran back to my room. I'm pretty sure a couple people saw but ah well they can enjoy the sight.

I opened the door and y/n looked so angry at me. Haha she's gunna kill me for this hahahaha. "Hey baby.... what's with the murder eyes? Hehe" I giggle hiding the toys behind my back.

"DONT YOU HEY BABY ME UNTIE ME NOW!!!"

"I mean technically you're not cuffed an-" I mumbled

"JEFF THIS ISNT FUNNY IM TIRED!"

"But y/nnnnnnn I'm not done playing yet :( " I pouted then made eye contact with her and grinned. Hehehe she looked very worried.

I ran and jumped on top on her and revealed a collar I put it on her before she protested. Aww she's such a cute little kitten, I thought while shoving a vibrator inside her.

"Jeff come on this isn't funny...." hehe "OW!"

Haha I don't think she likes the shock collar... "so here are the rules. No complaining, no pulling on the restraints and no cuming unless I say so. Breaking the rules gets a shock. Sound good?"

"No" she pouted. Haha idiot. "AHHHHH!" She screamed.

"Bad kitty." I whisper in her ear turning the vibrator on auto, that way I don't have to mess with making it stronger or less strong and watch her struggle.

At first she lasted 10 mins until she first screwed up, I'm not entirely sure wether is coz she was trying to pull on the restraints or just humping the vibe but I don't care I'm counting it. I really missed hearing her scream :)