Day 3

You're running away. From what you have no idea. All you can think is if you ever stop running you'll get caught and god knows what'll happen to you then. You had no clue how long you'd been running for either. Minuets? Hours? Days? You didn't even care at this point. You just had to run. You kept going as long as you could until you ran into a taller man in a white hoodie. You fell over and he turned around. He held out his hand, smiling, offering to help you up. You hesitate but for some reason you feel safe so you take his hand. He pulls you closer and wraps his arms around you, suddenly you remember you were being chased. You try to pull away but he keeps you in place. You look at him pleadingly only to see him still smiling. No he's not. Its just carved into his face. He keeps you in place as the thing catches up, standing on it's hind legs after running on all fours. It steps into the moonlight and you notice it's you with the same Chelsea smile. She has a knife, she brings it towards your throat but then drops it and joins your embrace with the man. Once she does you stop struggling against the man. Once he noticed you stopped he looks down at you, his eternal grin growing wider. Tracing a similar smile with his finger on your own cheeks. You turn and see yourself in the house of the window next to you. You have the same chelsea smile and the other you is gone.

And then you woke up. The unfamiliar padded cell confused you at first then you remember. You were abandoned, captured and imprisoned. You patiently awaited to be removed and taken to breakfast. Surprisingly you were given scrambled eggs that weren't half bad. You didn't feel particularly hungry but you ate most of it none the less. While you were doing that that guy, Joe slid across from you.

"Hey their gorgeous," He smiled and said with a grin. "Sleep well?"

You raised an eyebrow at him, ignoring the question and focusing on the main problem. "Did you just call me gorgeous?"

His grin widened as he replied, "Maybe I did. What are you gunna do? Stab me?" And so you stabbed him with a plastic spork. It snapped so you stabbed him a second time for good measure. That piece of plastic also snapped. The guards quickly came to take you both away. "Ouchy. Why you do that! Now we're in trouble"

The guards took you into a damn room. You could feel electricity in the air and of course there were many chairs with arm and leg restrains on them. A doctor and a nurse walked in as the guards told them what had happened. He turned to Joe and said "Oh Joesph. We had made such progress on you. For you to give it all up for a girl you barely know. To say I'm disappointed is an understatement"

"Oh but Doctor," he replied. "Y/n and I are about to go through the most intense bonding experience a man can ask for. Couples shock therapy is a real treat!"

Hold up did he want this to happen?

"You've clearly never killed with a lover before. That shit be wild." You responded. Don't worry I'll laugh my way through this. Doc ain't got nothing on us.

The doctor as if sensing the conversation in your head turned to you and scowled. "Nurse strap them in for me please" He said as the guards held you and joe in place for the strapping in. You felt some cotton being placed on either side of your head. You saw joe had some fancy headgear on too. Before you knew it you had 100 volts zapped into your head. It hurt like a bitch but you didn't let it show. You just laughed it off. The doctor scowled and told the nurse to crank up the voltage. Now you had 200 Volts. This one got them a yelp for a second before you started laughing again. You looked up to check on your therapy friend with a smirk on your face.

He wasn't smirking back. His eyes were closed. He wasn't showing signs of life. Before you knew it an uncontrollable rage took over and everything went black.

A/N 

I know. I'm the worst but i'm back now and hopefully will have a decent amount of time to do some writing for y'all now. Sorry the chapter is short just thought I'd let you know I'm back before stuff happens story wise. Alright catch ya later.