Family reunion.

"Ty?" You whispered.

You couldn't believe your ears, your brother had come for you. You had no idea how he found you or how he even got through the door without getting killed. It didn't matter. He'd come to rescue you.

"Let her go." Tyrael (Ty) growled.

"Really dude? You wanna fight now and risk pulling her stitches?" Jeff calmly replied.

"What fucking stitches!?" Ty went to attack Jeff but then realized he was still holding you and stepped down. "What did you do to her?"

"Nothing she didn't enjoy." Jeff chuckled. "Now fuck off before I make you look more like Tim."

You jumped out of Jeff's arms and ran to shield your brother. You're okay with taking even more blows from Jeff as long as Ty was safe.

"Y/n come back here now" Jeff growled. A look of fear crossed y/n's face. Did she put Ty at more risk by trying to protect him? She took an involuntary step forward but Ty grabbed her by the shoulders.

"She doesn't have to do what you say anymore. She's a person not your fucking toy to break."

Jeff laughed hysterically. "Sorry kid, gotta disagree. Now give me back what's mine."

"I don't see your mark on her" Ty growled.

"Take a look at her back" Jeff's smile grew.

Ty stepped back slightly to take a better look, frowned for a second but then laughed back at him and replied "That's not your mark."

Jeff was not happy with that answer, you could almost see the red in his vision. You stepped back into your brother but that just made Jeff angrier.

Jeff's point of view.

So now what are you going to do? Stab through her?

Haha why not. Y/n the little cunt thought it would be smart to leave me.

I can't lie, I'm a little surprised she actually jumped up and left. But surely there are better ways to get her back

Oh well, she should know better that by now. I got out my knife and got ready to send them both to sleep, I've always been a little curious as to what necrofilla is like. Little whore's gunna get everything she deserves.

NO!

"Go. Quickly. I can't hold him back much longer." Ty and y/n stayed stood there. Y/n looked particularly confused. "GO!"

And so they left

I actually hate sharing a body with you.

Back to Y/n's point of view.

You and Ty ran, granted you didn't have to run far, but you ran none the less. You eventually turned a corner and ran down some more of the corridor until Ty pulled you into a room. It was similar to Jeff's only plainer. No bloodstains or knives or various other things you didn't really want to think about.

You were finally safe.

"Let's take a look at you then." You jumped a bit. You forgot he was there for a second but quickly relaxed again.

"What you mean?" You replied.

"Show me what he did to you"  You proceeded to show him your back again, your arms, stomach, you tried your best to hide the big cut and stitches on your throat but it was a bit hard for obvious reasons. "What about your throat?"

"That was me" you whispered.

"Why?"

"I thought you weren't coming." You started crying. "I thought you'd just moved on with your life and left me. Jason's dead. So are mum and dad. I was so alone and you just weren't there. 

He pulled you into a hug. You flinched but relaxed again. "I promised I'd never leave you. It's gunna take more then a few serial killers for that to change. You're family. The fact you're adopted doesn't change that."

You hugged him back. The two of you just stood their for a minute. Before he looked at you again and asked how long it had been since you last ate. You didn't realize until then that it had been weeks.

He showed you that the door bolted from the inside and to lock it behind him. You were only allowed to open the door if he you heard his voice outside the door. He then went to get you food and some real clothes.

Tyrael always had a way of making you happy no matter what. You don't know what you'd do without him. Probably end up stuck with Jeff till he was done with you.

Jeff.

He acted weird today. He didn't kill you or Ty. When you woke up he was really nice and he even told you to leave. Maybe he wasn't so bad after all? I mean everything he did could be justified by you just being a bad girlfriend. He often tried to make up for it after. You also didn't know him that well despite spending all that time with him.

Wait where did that train of thought come from? It was horrible being with him right? So why did you kinda miss him?

Before you could finish that thought Ty came back. You now had clean clothes and underwear for everyday of the week and even some pajamas. It's kinda a shame you don't have Grinny with you anymore though.

At least you had your brother again though.