Punishment

Jeff dragged you up the stairs. Jesus Christ how did he find a place like this, you thought to yourself. You decided not not to keep pretending to be a good kitten anymore. You're going to fight back this time. He pushed you back into the bedroom, knife in his hand.

"On the bed." You stood for a moment to figure out the best way to disarm him. "I. Didn't. Stutter." He said darkly. You got on the bed and tried to be as cat like as you could. You were on all fours, facing him and patted the bed for him to come over. "You can act as good as you want. You were naughty, you're getting punished"

"I know" you replied with a smile on your face. You took your top off and patted the bed again. He looked at you confused but put his knife back in his pocket and sat on the bed with you. You started to make out with him a bit then made it look like you were taking his hoodie off but in reality you were trying to get the knife. The hoodie was over his head when you managed to get it so you quickly hid it behind you and pushed him down. He began to watch he with lusting when you climbed ontop of him.

Then you reached down. Got the knife. And stabbed him in the stomach.

He threw you off him and clutched the knife that was still inside his stomach. He began to laugh to himself and looked over at you "Haha you little bitch. There's the fire I was looking for" you looked at him confused as he laughed again and pulled out the knife. "You fought it as long as you could but in reality you're just like me. Hahahahahaha. Have the voices started yet? Ha not gunna lie I was worry your brother was going to fuck up the progress I made on you but looks like he ended up helping. Haha, oh baby this is going to be fun." He walked up to you and caressed your cheek. For the first time you didn't flinch. "But Y/n my sweet." His hands went to your throat. "Don't ever stab me instead of fucking me again. Understand?"

You smiled at him. "Yes"

What the fuck is wrong with me? Get out of here! He's injured now's my chance.

But you couldn't move. Fuck. What's going on

"Wanna pick up where we left off?" You heard yourself say.

Nonononononononononono this can't be happening.

You took Jeffs hand walked to bed with him.

"Not yet." He said. "I wanna see how much like me you are first"

You smiled again. "What do you have in mind?"

~~~~~~

A/n

Off to Portugal. Probably not gunna update rest of summer but I can start typing up the next chapter.