Chapter 23

Chapter 23-

"Alexei I am so sorry!" I cried flinging myself at him. Sparks shooted up in my arms as he encircled his around me tightly.

"What are you sorry for? You did nothing wrong."

"What do you mean I did nothing wrong!? I was a total ass muncher to you..." I said wipping away my tears. He chuckled at my creative swearing and wiped away the missed tears.

"No I was...walking off with different girls and not asking how you really felt."

"Yea but I got up and left for two years."

"And you still look beautiful to this day." He said bending down to cup my face. I smiled and blushed looking away from his gaze.

"Ah...but there is a problem." He said turning away.

"What is it?" I asked touching his arm to turn him back to me.

"I am supposed to be married in two days to a vampire whore."

"Oh...uhm...maybe I shouldn't have...come back."

"No, no. There will be a way. We will find one."

"What do you mean a way?"

"I will change brides. I am king. I am allowed to change a bride at the last minute. The only problem is...you're a wolf...so they may not allow the queen of vampires to be a full werewolf."

"Alexei I am not full werewolf."

"What?"

"My mom is half vampire. She was changed by some vampire guy, So I am half vampire as well because my dad was changed by my mom because my mom did not want to live alone." I explained.

"Avril this is perfect...I don't have to spend eternity with that slut." He said happily. I laughed at his expression feeling the empty pit in my body finally fulfill itself after these past many years.

"Wait...who turned your mom?"

"Some guy...his name started with a "y"...Yuri I think." I said shrugging.

"That is not good." He said his mood fading.

"Why?" I asked.

"My father's name is Yuri." A gasp escaped my lips and I took a step back...

"Alexei...it won't work. My father hates your father with a passion and I am assuming your father hates mine."

"But no they shouldn't. My family helped yours rescue you. Your dad shouldn't hate my father he should be happy with him."

"I-I don't know..."

"Avril...I have waited almost three years to have you back. Please do not ruin it."

"But...I have schooling and hockey."

"You can still do it. Whatever it takes to have you with me I will do it." He promised.

"So...what now?"

"Time for you to come back to my castle as I kick Danica out." He said giving me the breath taking gorgeous smile.

"Stop smiling at me like that." I blushed looking away.

"The come with me, love." He said holding out his hand.

"One second." I said running back out of the forest. My family sat around the TV inside.

"Uhm..mum dad? I am going to go spend some time with my old friends if you don't mind."

"Go ahead honey." My mom said. I smiled closing the door and running back into the forest. I joined Alexei hand in hand as we walked to his castle.